The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

:asham: At the end of this month, they are giving away free breakfast for a week..I'm definitely going to be there for that..I expect it to be full of hungry coons.. <_<

omg u know lil missy works there she hates the free giveaways she said they really show out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the last special was 2 buck sub she said they would come up in there and argue and want the entire combo for 2 bucks :lmao: :lmao:

omg u know lil missy works there she hates the free giveaways she said they really show out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the last special was 2 buck sub she said they would come up in there and argue and want the entire combo for 2 bucks :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: I expect it to be really messy at the end of this month..Thank God it's just breakfast..hopefully, the one down the street is participating because I could use some free food.. :dance:

Lord :lmao:! I remember they were doing a 'get a free sub if you buy a drink' thing for their anniversary last year and the queue was literally half a mile!

fucking riri keeps me on the fucking treadmill..i need more of her songs on my phone :yep:

FINALLY, you have seen the light! :excited::excited:

Accept her and your blessings will be never ending!

Buy download these songs :coffee: :

Where Have You Been

Don't Stop The Music

Breakin Dishes

S&M

Only Girl

Who's That Chick

FINALLY, you have seen the light! :excited::excited:

Accept her and your blessings will be never ending!

Buy download these songs :coffee: :

Where Have You Been

Don't Stop The Music

Breakin Dishes

S&M

Only Girl

Who's That Chick

my shit is we found luv in a hopeless place :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Upvote 1