Good news: Guess who is no longer supporting Janet

Dee

aladdin-4897.jpg

That girl is on facebook having a Bitch fit bcuz Janet didn't personally autograph all his v.i.p stuff from the tour, he says he his no longer supporting Janet

tumblr_lp0706Y1yC1qfyqv8o1_500.gif

Thank you, there is a God now i don't gotta look @ pictures of him and Janet every time she has an event :excited::clapping::cheer::yahoo::dance:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This means she'll start photoshopping Janet's head on different bodies and other foolery....like she use to do with other artists she shaded. :sigh:I expect to see some doctored picture floating around here/on the net soon. :sigh:

Chile he does that with Janet and others ALL the time. Hell he even tried to take credit for this:

janetfeedback.jpg

But I called him out on it.

He's an ungrateful muthafuka. :mellow: And how many times has that lil girl got to meet Janet?...PLEASE! Im sure he has gotten her autograph before. He's one of those weird stans that feel as tho he's the STAR that should be worshipped by the actual star. :wacko:

At the Chicago RWY show I was in 5th row and he was dead center 1st I had already known where he would be so I went over and introduced myself, he was with his mom, and as I got to talking this guy walks up with autographed photos from Janet to him and I was like awwww that's so cool.

At the Chicago RWY show I was in 5th row and he was dead center 1st I had already known where he would be so I went over and introduced myself, he was with his mom, and as I got to talking this guy walks up with autographed photos from Janet to him and I was like awwww that's so cool.

He comes from a rich family. His mum pays for him to have all the VIP and front seat shit

I never thought he was a real fan anyway. When I said this in the past folks started talking about all the money he spent on her in the past. Yet when he would visit the board he would throw shade and make up lies about her. He swore he was a Beyonce fan too, but he made that video altering her voice to make her sound bad. He's more interested in being apart of celebrity life and culture and he attaches himself to divas to do it. To be honest, I think he's a little touched. :unsure:

Archived