Good news: Guess who is no longer supporting Janet

Dee

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

anyone here that gave you plus points for this bullshit does not know me nor understand me at fucking all, usually I'm cool with this and that but this is about the dumbest shit you have thought towards me yet, if anyone here thinks and agrees with you they not that bright either.

I get tired of explaining myself, it should go without saying, your real peeps keep it real with you, I'm not one of those fair weather fans that come around when shit is good it aint been great in over a decade. I'm not a delusional fan I keep it real we all know where shit is, Janet is an icon and her music is the work of a legend. BUT I will not sign off on everything she does, as if to say it is all gold because if you got sense we all know damn well it aint, I love Janet and would never pull Aladdin stunts, but to think that I stand for anything other than the best of Janet is ridiculous.

anyone here that gave you plus points for this bullshit does not know me nor understand me at fucking all, usually I'm cool with this and that but this is about the dumbest shit you have thought towards me yet, if anyone here thinks and agrees with you they not that bright either.

Really Baily? :sigh:

You know it was just a joke. You're taking it to seriously. It was just funny shade. :lol:

yeah he was about 30lbs heavier in person than his pics and he saw my stinker standing next to me and started asking who he was. Nosey ass he prolly wanted him but it wasn't gone happen.

well I suppose if he can dish it he can take it, I try not to do folks bad on weight cause that's a tough issue for a lot of people, but when I saw Aladdin in Vegas he looked about like you said 30 lbs over weight.

Steam is really coming out of them ears aren't they? :umm:

You know what kills me about you Bailey ..you can dish it but cant take it. You come with the most left field shit out of ANYONE at the board but you wanna act like you're being attacked when someone is playing with you.

I'm a sensitive person, and I would like to think that when I do say anything about members here when I'm "just playing" is clearly a joke, I really didn't know you were playing or not.

Y r u taking it so serious ?

I guess maybe it's my mood, no offense to anyone, but I feel strongly about Janet and quite honestly things could be worst, I was pissed at that parody of her commercials, because at least she pulling a check. I was proud of her to tour the world more than ever before last year. She carries herself with grace and continues to be a class act. I love Janet, so when its put like I don't I get sensitive.

Really Baily? :sigh:

You know it was just a joke. You're taking it to seriously. It was just funny shade. :lol:

Steam is really coming out of them ears aren't they? :umm:

You know what kills me about you Bailey ..you can dish it but cant take it. You come with the most left field shit out of ANYONE at the board but you wanna act like you're being attacked when someone is playing with you.

Y r u taking it so serious ?

sorry guys some of you have a sense of wit and cheeky humor, I tend to be more of the type you gotta tell it str8 cause I will miss the joke otherwise.

I guess maybe it's my mood, no offense to anyone, but I feel strongly about Janet and quite honestly things could be worst, I was pissed at that parody of her commercials, because at least she pulling a check. I was proud of her to tour the world more than ever before last year. She carries herself with grace and continues to be a class act. I love Janet, so when its put like I don't I get sensitive.

At least Janet is relevant enough to be made fun of ^_^

well I suppose if he can dish it he can take it, I try not to do folks bad on weight cause that's a tough issue for a lot of people, but when I saw Aladdin in Vegas he looked about like you said 30 lbs over weight.

Yeah that was a few days after I saw him at the show in SF and the bitch lied and said he had an extra ticket and was gone call me. I wonder if he still live in SF cause when I see him i'ma put him on blast but politely :filenails:

I get tons of random pm's and messages. :sigh:

Some are even from people in this thread

umph :filenails: but no one online anywhere in the world can ever say I asked them for dirty pics cause if anything it's the other way around lol

*waits for my tea cup to be filled*

2gseczn.jpg

:shifty:

...and if you say me, I know your ass is lying. :rolleyes:

must you always? :sigh: