hear ye, hear ye...And now your President, will bless you all by telling you the top 10 most iconic dance routines in music history

King Baby

1. Billie Jean live, Michael jackson

2. Thriller, Michael Jackson

3. Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson

4. Rhytm Nation, Janet Jackson

5. I Want You back, Jackson 5

6. Single ladies, Beyonce

7. If, Janet jackson

8. Baby...One More Time, Shitney Queers

9. Vogue, Madonna

10. Banana Dance, Josephine Baker

Honorable Mentions...

Opposites Attract, Paula Addul

Aaliyah, Are Youn That Somebody

Pleasure Princible, janet Jackson

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll address the list first, and your grammar later. :mellow:

First of all, get Britney off that list. People don't remember the routine, they remember the school uniform. Call me crazy, but I think 'Single Ladies' should be higher, and 'I Want You Back' should be lower. And how can you ignore 'YMCA'? Even the 'Macarena' :unsure:

1. Billie Jean live, Michael jackson

2. Thriller, Michael Jackson

3. Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson

4. Rhytm Nation, Janet Jackson

5. I Want You back, Jackson 5

6. Single ladies, Beyonce

7. If, Janet jackson

8. Baby...One More Time, Shitney Queers

9. Vogue, Madonna

10. Banana Dance, Josephine Baker

Honorable Mentions...

Opposites Attract, Paula Addul

Aaliyah, Are Youn That Somebody

Pleasure Princible, janet Jackson

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:unsure:

I get that "Single Ladies" was kinda a movement when it was out, but shouldn't originality count?

First of all, get Britney off that list. People don't remember the routine, they remember the school uniform. Call me crazy, but I think 'Single Ladies' should be higher, and 'I Want You Back' should be lower. And how can you ignore 'YMCA'? Even the 'Macarena' :unsure:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I went to an HBCU...Its expected of me to have bad Grammers and such... :shifty:

You think Single Ladies is more iconic than his top four?

You think Single Ladies is more iconic than his top four?

Yep. When I look at 'Billie Jean' and 'Smooth Criminal', as amazing as they were, they're really only memorable for one single move each; The Moonwalk and the body lean respectively. As far as actual routines go, I'd say 'Single Ladies' is right up there.

The thing my gorgeous as is trying to get across is that "Single Ladies" has the advantage of you tube that the other girls on the list didn't. It was allowed to become a movement.

All of them were "allowed" to become a movement. You can't use YouTube as an excuse, because if it were that easy I'd tell you to put 'Crank That (Soulja Boy)' on your list. The dance is iconic for a reason.

Yep. When I look at 'Billie Jean' and 'Smooth Criminal', as amazing as they were, they're really only memorable for one single move each; The Moonwalk and the body lean respectively. As far as actual routines go, I'd say 'Single Ladies' is right up there.

No hunnies...Bill Jean also has the kicks and spins and the crotch dip, and even if it didn't the moonwalk and imaging would be enough to slay "Single Ladies".

tell my bedroom mirror that shit isn't iconic B)

Sadly, you're not even being sarcastic are you? :lol:

I see what you're saying but urgh.

All of them were "allowed" to become a movement. You can't use YouTube as an excuse, because if it were that easy I'd tell you to put 'Crank That (Soulja Boy)' on your list. The dance is iconic for a reason.

But it still was a one up for single ladies that the previous girls were afforded. Especially the "Banana Dance" even though it has reappeared in Beyonce's "deja Vu" and Keri Hilson "Pretty Girls Rock" and a few of Rihanna's live performances.