hear ye, hear ye...And now your President, will bless you all by telling you the top 10 most iconic dance routines in music history

King Baby

Austin started that Little Bill movement, which is true. Boi and I have been knocking off her ole church lady wig before Austin started B)

Wrong.

Let me give you gals the true tea. :coffee:

I started going back and forth with your(Henrita) whore azz wayyyyy before Boii and Andrew.....Austin.....Arthur....whatever her name is/whoever the fuck. :coffee:

And then you disappeared for a while, so then i found someone else to annoy.....errr i mean go back and forth with.....enter Andrea Autin! :rolleyes:

Thennnnn you returned and joined in with Austin....thennn when i was going back and forth with you and Arthur or whoever....Boiii joined in for some strange reason.

Which leads us 2 now. Austinirita no longer argues as much anymore....maybe he's going through some thangs....don't know. But she'she's simmered down. :umm:

I need y'all to get my iconic history right....ok?

xlb435.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wrong.

I started going back and forth with your(Henrita) whore azz wayyyyy before Boii and Andrew.....Austin.....Arthur....whatever her name is/whoever the fuck. :coffee:

And then you disappeared for a while, so then i found someone else to annoy.....errr i mean go back and forth with.....enter Andrea Autin! :rolleyes:

Thennnnn you returned and joined in with Austin....thennn when i was going back and forth with you and Arthur or whoever....Boiii joined in for some strange reason.

Which leads us 2 now. Austinirita no longer argues as much anymore....maybe he's going through some thangs....don't know. But she'she's simmered down. :umm:

xlb435.jpg

Well I guess you're right. I mean an elephant never forgets B)

So TOF I was half right -_-

Wrong.

xlb435.jpg

The long awaited tell-all post :blush:

But you did B)

...and I regret it each and every day. :umm:

Wrong.

xlb435.jpg

:mellow:

Bitch you are NOT ThatOtherFan, and you will never be...you are NOT allowed to refer to yourself, your posts, or anything else regarding this forum as "ICONIC" without my approval. :coffee:

I'ma need for you to correct this. :coffee: