MJ Immortal Circque du Soleil

SloLove

If it's coming to your city please go see it! It was amazing last night...standouts for me were "Human Nature" "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" "Scream" & "Smooth Criminal"

The set was amazing on "Childhood" with the moving statues, flying book, hot air balloon with MJ, & MJ waving out the window

Then they had this huge white glove with someone in it dancing I mean it was awesome

We wore our Janet shirts to the show and when we took our sears the girl next to us was like you guys are Janet fans I said hellz yeah! She said me too! Then we started talking about the tour and everything

Will? How did they perform "Black or White"? I heard from another fan it was epic and they loved it, but they didn't say what happened.

With flags intertwined with each other...like there would be the American flag china flag and brazil flag all on one...it was cute...but I guarantee everyone who goes to see the show will be in aww with human nature and I can't stop loving you...guaranteed!

They opened with day & night which is one of my fav MJ songs but it was on a little screen...and I was thinking ummmm...but then that screen went down and next thing you knew you were in neverland...they closed with man in the mirror...when we left the old white guy next to me said I made the show much more enjoyable for him because I was really into the music

With flags intertwined with each other...like there would be the American flag china flag and brazil flag all on one...it was cute...but I guarantee everyone who goes to see the show will be in aww with human nature and I can't stop loving you...guaranteed!

Oh my. That's gonna be so cool.

I hear you. Their arrangements of both on the CDs were so beautiful. Cirque always does awesome work.

On scream them Lil Asian boys were bouncing their bodies off the ground hard as hell!...lol me and the girl went bananas when Janet's part came on lol

LOL! That sounds awesome! Ugh, summer isn't getting here fast enough. :lol:

They opened with working day & night which is one of my fav MJ songs but it was on a little screen...and I was thinking ummmm...but then that screen went down and next thing you knew you were in neverland...they closed with man in the mirror...when we left the old white guy next to me said I made the show much more enjoyable for him because I was really into the music

That is a stellar opening! Summer needs to get here quickly! :excited:

Awww that is so sweet. :blush:

Oh shit.. I remember looking and seeing Miami was the only one near me.

When we got our ticket 2 years ago they only had one date...they sold out so they added 2 more dates to Miami this weekend

there are tone of tickets left for the london shows..i think they are doing 4 nights at the arena

Really?? I didn't realise they added more dates. There was only one when I tried :lol:! WOOP I'mma try getting some when I have money

Archived