Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

She heard the start of the fight and what sounded like Trayvon saying "get off of me" (paraphrasing) before the phone cut off...

She had a rough start, but what she's saying is crucial and doesn't bode well for the defense. She basically confirms Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon the entire time.

She heard the start of the fight and what sounded like Trayvon saying "get off of me" (paraphrasing) before the phone cut off...

She had a rough start, but what she's saying crucial and doesn't bode well for the defense. She basically confirms Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon the entire time.

but could she be anymore Precious :sigh:

they gone say she the key witness....honey...get her ass off the stand fast....she is garbage....

She is a key witness. She was the last person to talk to him before he died. She heard the fight. I wish they could just read her testimony instead of having her up there. Her testimony is a necessity to the prosecution.

She is a key witness. She was the last person to talk to him before he died. She heard the fight. I wish they could just read her testimony instead of having her up there. Her testimony is a necessity to the prosecution.

I get that, but she about the only person I could see failing Each one Teach one :sigh:

I get that, but she about the only person I could see failing Each one Teach one :sigh:

:asham:...I know. I just hope the jury can bypass all of that and listen to what she's saying. From what one of the HLN correspondents said, they were very focused on her the whole time.

• Upvote 1

I wish I could see it. They were tearing the girl apart on Twitter. Talking bout her inarticulateness, her looks and so forth...Does any of that make her less credible though?

Her inarticulateness could to an extent, but only because the jury may not be able to understand what she's saying. Her looks and the rest mean nothing. It's all about the jury making sure they're paying attention to what she says not how she says it. Which can be hard at times, I bet

Her inarticulateness could to an extent, but only because the jury may not be able to understand what she's saying. Her looks and the rest mean nothing. It's all about the jury making sure they're paying attention to what she says not how she says it. Which can be hard at times, I bet

I get that, but the jury are people, not trained experts, and when someone has a bad attitude and says shit like they don't want to be there and won't be coming back like she did....chile that shit don't go over well...she was the last person to speak with him, did she say somethings consistent? sure, but some other shit aint gonna go over well, its all irrelevant stuff like lying about her age, but the defense will try it...I just wish to God she had better sense and could speak like it ...chile they played her like she couldnt even fucking read :sigh: