Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

They need to address that. It shouldn't take that long. He's bringing up irrelevant bull imo.

I agree. It's all strategy. There's little need to bring up most of this, as far as the jury is comcerned I think. But of course the defense is desparate to make their case out of it.

I agree. It's all strategy. There's little need to bring up most of this, as far as the jury is comcerned I think. But of course the defense is desparate to make their case out of it.

Yeah sadly it's their job. It's just frustrating because we're on the prosecution side.

Bailey stop making fun of her looks - it's not necessary. She's there to be questioned not audition for Americas Next Top Model.

Darrick Jaxn posted something to the liking of what Bailey is doing on FB... It's very telling. Jaxn is a published author..

I wrote an article about Paula Deen's use of the N-word and how white people are losing regard for our painful past but after watching the George Zimmerman trial, I deleted it.

Trayvon Martin's friend, Rachel Jeantel, was mocked and ridiculed yesterday via social media, and from what I could see, 99% of it was from her own race. She's only 19 years old, under more pressure than any of us could imagine, and was involved in a tragic situation of being the last to talk to her friend who was killed shortly thereafter. Instead of embracing her, we make jokes about her weight, her public speaking, and of ALL things....her color.

We can't hold white people to a higher standard of respecting black people than we hold ourselves. We can't punish them for hating us and "holding us back" while leading by example and showing them how it's done. There's by FAR more black people that hate black people than there are white people who hate black people. We show it by the self-hatred we project on those like Rachel Jeantel in times like these.

But this isn't new. We did the same with Gabby Douglas when her "ponytail was undone" as she won gold medals. Remember?

I'm not saying I ever excuse the acts of racist people vs. blacks. I just want us all to be aware that we're DARING them to do the very thing we are DEMONSTRATING.

The worst thing about all this is, those that need to hear this message, probably won't.

Some people should be ashamed of themselves... most of those people are black

• Upvote 4

Darrick Jaxn posted something to the liking of what Bailey is doing on FB... It's very telling. Jaxn is a published author..

Some people should be ashamed of themselves... most of those people are black

That guy spoke a lot of truths tbh.

I think ya'll going too damn far, its not self hatred when as a a Black person the only images that get played out of us on TV are inarticulate uneducated ones....its part of the reason so much racism is out here, its as if its justified through the behavior we see....now I let you folks have your moment but stop throwing my name out there like that, I didn't like how she presented herself, her attitude was garbage and obviously the prosecution felt they needed to get her together looking at how better shes doing today

I'd like to you go up on stand for the murder trial of your childhood friend.. Let's see how you do...

It doesn't matter what the rest of the country thinks.. this isn't American Idol... What matters is those 5 white women and 1 latina on the jury... And women will understand the emotions this young adult, who is a victim of our country's public education system

pay attention to what she says.. not how she says it... not her background.. not her drug/alcohol use.. That's not what's important... Hopefully these 6 women has the knowledge to put this young black Janet Stan's words into action

Im tired of giving out passes to stupidity, as Black folks we falling further behind in all measures of success all around, and whether its racism or our collective fault the problem is still there, so unless someone calls a spade a spade it continues. Im not standing by anyone that can't handle themselves in a murder trial, sure I can hear her out and here what she is saying, but is it really some self hatred when someone of color cringes at the sound of an uneducated Black person on national TV? I dont think so, the stakes are high, this trial is all about race, and here we have someone that is being portrayed as less than credible. I take some of Game's bullshit, but I don't apologize for my criticisms I got what Bu had to say and looks aside, even though half the country watching Black white green are thinking the same damn think, wish she could at least conduct herself with some sense in a murder trial!

I'd like to you go up on stand for the murder trial of your childhood friend.. Let's see how you do...

It doesn't matter what the rest of the country thinks.. this isn't American Idol... What matters is those 5 white women and 1 latina on the jury... And women will understand the emotions this young adult, who is a victim of our country's public education system

pay attention to what she says.. not how she says it... not her background.. not her drug/alcohol use.. That's not what's important... Hopefully these 6 women has the knowledge to put this young black Janet Stan's words into action

I already said in here, throw me on the stand I would be chatty Kathy...and I know how to speak in a way that shuts it down, I wouldnt be played like I couldn't read you wouldn't be pointing lines out at me ....

you're also 30-something... not 19

dont make excuses I know 19 year olds that can conduct themselves better than "I got stuff to do I aint gonna be here tomorrow oh no" come on now...Im not being made out to be the bad guy because I want better for our people which means better from us as well as for us...At least I care there are folks out there getting real ki's off her and others that truly believe she represents all Blacks

Im tired of giving out passes to stupidity, as Black folks we falling further behind in all measures of success all around, and whether its racism or our collective fault the problem is still there, so unless someone calls a spade a spade it continues. Im not standing by anyone that can't handle themselves in a murder trial, sure I can hear her out and here what she is saying, but is it really some self hatred when someone of color cringes at the sound of an uneducated Black person on national TV? I dont think so, the stakes are high, this trial is all about race, and here we have someone that is being portrayed as less than credible. I take some of Game's bullshit, but I don't apologize for my criticisms I got what Bu had to say and looks aside, even though half the country watching Black white green are thinking the same damn think, wish she could at least conduct herself with some sense in a murder trial!

This trial is about murder first.. race second.. and this woman was the last person to hear Trayvon Martin speak... That's what's important... Not how smart she is... she is an American and there are hundreds of thousands of people just like her or worse in this country.

To expect a 19 year old young black woman in 2013 to stand trial like an educated murder-trial veteran... well that's just ignorant of you :umm:

dont make excuses I know 19 year olds that can conduct themselves better than "I got stuff to do I aint gonna be here tomorrow oh no" come on now...Im not being made out to be the bad guy because I want better for our people which means better from us as well as for us...At least I care there are folks out there getting real ki's off her and others that truly believe she represents all Blacks

i'm not making excuses :blink: are you not 30-something... is she not fresh out of High school? The mindset are very different..

If you care about "our people" whatever that means.. go to the south or urban poor community and become a public teacher... or donate large sums of money to education reform otherwise I don't want to hear it..

This trial is about murder first.. race second.. and this woman was the last person to hear Trayvon Martin speak... That's what's important... Not how smart she is... she is an American and there are hundreds of thousands of people just like her or worse in this country.

To expect a 19 year old young black woman in 2013 to stand trial like an educated murder-trial veteran... well that's just ignorant of you :umm:

no this is ignorant of you.....there are plenty of examples right here of educated young Black women that can speak and conduct themselves those same members cringed at her testimony too....is it about what she says and not how she says it? sure....can you guarantee the jury will see it that way? No and the defense is working hard to play it that way

i'm not making excuses :blink: are you not 30-something... is she not fresh out of High school? The mindset are very different..

If you care about "our people" whatever that means.. go to the south or urban poor community and become a public teacher... or donate large sums of money to education reform otherwise I don't want to hear it..

Ive been a teacher in an all Black school thank you very much....and I saw the looks on the older Black teachers faces, like what do you expect us to do with them? They don't mind, they don't value an education and they come here with behavior problems....so don't give me Paula Deen teas of getting to the front of the bus to make a point...the fact I graduated summa cum laude means I have given my contribution, but I can't do it alone...

and what exactly do you call yourself doing? What have you done? you sat here throwing shade at my comments when you know the rest of the country is sitting with the facepalm emoticon watching her...and act like im the bad guy in the mix flying solo..

and what exactly do you call yourself doing? What have you done? you sat here throwing shade at my comments when you know the rest of the country is sitting with the facepalm emoticon watching her...and act like im the bad guy in the mix flying solo..

I'm dissing the people who dissed this young woman on the stand.. the pressure she must feels.. she certainly does not represent me or any other black woman in this country... I'm not as insensitive to her situation as you and many other people are..

I posted the article for a reason... I liked it on FB because it spoke truth and volume...

Ive been a teacher in an all Black school thank you very much....and I saw the looks on the older Black teachers faces, like what do you expect us to do with them? They don't mind, they don't value an education and they come here with behavior problems....so don't give me Paula Deen teas of getting to the front of the bus to make a point...the fact I graduated summa cum laude means I have given my contribution, but I can't do it alone...

That's past tense... and after googling summa cum laude... that just says you graduated with "great honor"... in other words, you had a high GPA, graduated early, a thesis... not some humanitarian effort.. nice try though ;)

but I'm not here to personally attack you or you're past or whatever.. just don't be so insensitive to this young woman's first trial.

and the fact that you used the phrase: "Paula Deen Teas" (whatever that means.. I don't speak Drag Ebonics) and then proceeded to mock the Civil Right Movement... is quite telling :coffee:

I'm dissing the people who dissed this young woman on the stand.. the pressure she must feels.. she certainly does not represent me or any other black woman in this country... I'm not as insensitive to her situation as you and many other people are..

I posted the article for a reason... I liked it on FB because it spoke truth and volume...

That's past tense... and after googling summa cum laude... that just says you graduated with "great honor"... in other words, you had a high GPA, graduated early, a thesis... not some humanitarian effort.. nice try though ;)

but I'm not here to personally attack you or you're past or whatever.. just don't be so insensitive to this young woman's first trial.

and the fact that you used the phrase: "Paula Deen Teas" (whatever that means.. I don't speak Drag Ebonics) and then proceeded to mock the Civil Right Movement... is quite telling :coffee:

the fact you just contradicted yourself all in one statement is telling :coffee: "im not here to personally attack you...but hold on while I do just that" but im not hitting report cause Im not as sensitive as you