Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

I don't understand what the hell he could have been starting with some iced tea and Skittles :mellow:

It will always bother me when someone so young dies with so much more life to live. I hope the FBI investigates. The man HAS a record, and yet they did nothing and took his account as face value. And now they're only considering manslaughter charges.

Exactly. I'm listening to the 911 calls now. There was absolutely no reason for the dude to get out the house and chase him. :umm: I'm at the call a lady made saying someone's screaming for help behind her house (you can hear him) and you can hear two gun shots fired. :umm:

The FBI can't ignore it. And if they do investigate it, I hope they buy into that hero syndrome mess.

Exactly. I'm listening to the 911 calls now. There was absolutely no reason for the dude to get out the house and chase him. :umm: I'm at the call a lady made saying someone's screaming for help behind her house (you can hear him) and you can hear two gun shots fired. :umm:

The FBI can't ignore it. And if they do investigate it, I hope they buy into that hero syndrome mess.

And on top of that, he says "these assholes always get away." WTF?! :mellow: If the police instruct you to not follow, don't follow! :mellow:

And they didn't even test him for drugs and/or alcohol which is their standard procedure. The only reason people are doing anything is because it's finally catching fire. This young man has been dead for almost a month!

And on top of that, he says "these assholes always get away." WTF?! :mellow: If the police instruct you to not follow, don't follow! :mellow:

And they didn't even test him for drugs and/or alcohol which is their standard procedure. The only reason people are doing anything is because it's finally catching fire. This young man has been dead for almost a month!

And that was almost right after he identified him being black. They know the motive behind what he did.

The same thing happened somewhere else (if I remember correctly it was Mississippi). A black man was minding his business and some white kids beat and killed him by running him over. And they did nothing until it got national attention months later.

Did you see Janet's new tweet about the racist doll someone gave her?

And that was almost right after he identified him being black. They know the motive behind what he did.

The same thing happened somewhere else (if I remember correctly it was Mississippi). A black man was minding his business and some white kids beat and killed him by running him over. And they did nothing until it got national attention months later.

Did you see Janet's new tweet about the racist doll someone gave her?

Exactly. But now that race is being interjected, they're now trying to say the shooter was Hispanic. I'm just furious.

I think I heard about that story too. People are getting more and more bold. We're regressing as a nation.

I didn't see the tweet but I saw the picture on facebook. What in the Sambo hell is that? :mellow:

Exactly. But now that race is being interjected, they're now trying to say the shooter was Hispanic. I'm just furious.

I think I heard about that story too. People are getting more and more bold. We're regressing as a nation.

I didn't see the tweet but I saw the picture on facebook. What in the Sambo hell is that? :mellow:

They shouldn't count it out. Anyone can be racist. Hell blacks can be racist against their own race.

At this stage, I kinda hope the world actually ends in December (though I know it won't -_- ). Folks need to get it together asap before another country (like China) ends up taking over.

TOF on a good day. -_- And they had the nerve to advertise it as "lifelike". :umm:

They shouldn't count it out. Anyone can be racist. Hell blacks can be racist against their own race.

At this stage, I kinda hope the world actually ends in December (though I know it won't -_- ). Folks need to get it together asap before another country (like China) ends up taking over.

TOF on a good day. -_- And they had the nerve to advertise it as "lifelike". :umm:

Exactly! There is such a thing as self-hate.

:lol: It won't, though -_- I sometimes feel like the US is losing its stronghold and it truly doesn't know how to act.

You stop that right now! :lol: On her FaceBook it asks for our input, and I just decided to not comment. I can't believe someone gave that to her :mellow:

Exactly! There is such a thing as self-hate.

:lol: It won't, though -_- I sometimes feel like the US is losing its stronghold and it truly doesn't know how to act.

You stop that right now! :lol: On her FaceBook it asks for our input, and I just decided to not comment. I can't believe someone gave that to her :mellow:

Just when things seem somewhat better, something happens to set the US back to square one. :sigh:

Sorry, but I just had to do a TOF diss. :lol: He knows I don't mean it. :blush: I commented on Twitter, but I'll just copy and paste my Tweet on Facebook. -_- Can you believe some idiots on Facebook are saying it's cute and isn't racist. :sigh: If only God gave me the power to snatch some people up through the laptop screen. -_-

I finally got myself to listen to it, and I can't lie... tears welled up a bit, and I'm enraged. You can clearly hear him yell "No!" multiple times before he is shot. I turned it off after that, because you can't hear him anymore.

I didnt even know you could hear him in the 911 call...I know it had been released, but I haven't listened. That just....breaks my heart all over again. :(

The police still refuse to arrest him...and actually defend his actions as self defense. It truly sickens me.

Just when things seem somewhat better, something happens to set the US back to square one. :sigh:

Sorry, but I just had to do a TOF diss. :lol: He knows I don't mean it. :blush: I commented on Twitter, but I'll just copy and paste my Tweet on Facebook. -_- Can you believe some idiots on Facebook are saying it's cute and isn't racist. :sigh: If only God gave me the power to snatch some people up through the laptop screen. -_-

:rolleyes:

Exactly. But honestly, I kinda knew it was going to get worse when Obama was elected. In my city, a house was spray painted with "Go back to Africa" and the N-Word was all over their house and car. All because the family had an Obama sign on their lawn :mellow: And this is Southern California :mellow:

Honestly, wtf :mellow: This is why it's important to learn your history, so you don't repeat it :mellow:

I didnt even know you could hear him in the 911 call...I know it had been released, but I haven't listened. That just....breaks my heart all over again. :(

The police still refuse to arrest him...and actually defend his actions as self defense. It truly sickens me.

He yells "Help!" and "No!" It makes me so angry that I cry. I never thought in this day and age we'd have another Emmett Till.

The police disgust me. They refused to follow procedure and they go out and do this. My heart hurts.

janet4736.gif

Hendrika... :rolleyes:

He yells "Help!" and "No!" It makes me so angry that I cry. I never thought in this day and age we'd have another Emmett Till.

The police disgust me. They refused to follow procedure and they go out and do this. My heart hurts.

:(.... I don't think I can listen to it. In fact, I know I can't listen to it. I think I said it earlier in this thread and you, and Hendrika said it too, we are truly regressing as a country. I don't understand why though...but it seems as if things are slowly starting to get worse in terms of race relations. It's one of the most confusing things for me.

They have gone out of their way to JUSTIFY his actions...and (from my understanding) these 911 tapes were released in hopes of showing just what happened and explaining why Zimmerman took the actions he did... I just...

Exactly. But honestly, I kinda knew it was going to get worse when Obama was elected. In my city, a house was spray painted with "Go back to Africa" and the N-Word was all over their house and car. All because the family had an Obama sign on their lawn :mellow: And this is Southern California :mellow:

Honestly, wtf :mellow: This is why it's important to learn your history, so you don't repeat it :mellow:

smh963.gif Maybe one day the US will grow up, but I doubt it. There's always gonna be something that happens because of racism.

I was shocked when I looked at some of the profiles and a few were black people. One asked why would they spend money to attend her show just to give her a racist doll. They tend to forget that people will do whatever when their on a mission. Even if the person didn't mean it as a racist gesture, the doll is racist if they're advertising it as lifelike.

Hendrika... :rolleyes:

:(.... I don't think I can listen to it. In fact, I know I can't listen to it. I think I said it earlier in this thread and you, and Hendrika said it too, we are truly regressing as a country. I don't understand why though...but it seems as if things are slowly starting to get worse in terms of race relations. It's one of the most confusing things for me.

They have gone out of their way to JUSTIFY his actions...and (from my understanding) these 911 tapes were released in hopes of showing just what happened and explaining why Zimmerman took the actions he did... I just...

We truly are regressing. I have a younger brother who's 18, and I was just thinking about him before I heard the tape... and it just hits too close to home for me. I think what it is, is that we have moved past the post-political correctness era. These feelings have always been there, and now that people are not the majority are making notable strides, true feelings are coming out. Now, I want to put a disclaimer: I cannot, and will never claim that an entire race is racist. I am very well aware of how ignorant and untrue that would be if I were to make blanketed statements such as that because I'd be lying my ass off I said that; however, I think some people feel threatened on what they feel is them losing their footing, so there's a bit of backlash. It really does remind me when my other younger brother was followed home by the police, and his friend, who was White, had to tell the police to stop and that my brother was merely driving to his house. The cop wanted to question what my brother was doing in his neighborhood :umm: We've made great strides, but I would truly hate to see us go back to square one.

They are complaining about the media frenzy when they need to worry that a teenaged boy is dead and there has been no justice. They're just hoping it all goes away.

smh963.gif Maybe one day the US will grow up, but I doubt it. There's always gonna be something that happens because of racism.

I was shocked when I looked at some of the profiles and a few were black people. One asked why would they spend money to attend her show just to give her a racist doll. They tend to forget that people will do whatever when their on a mission. Even if the person didn't mean it as a racist gesture, the doll is racist if they're advertising it as lifelike.

This country was founded on racism. It's just one of those things I accept I will always have to deal with when it comes to some people that feel threatened.

This is true! People will do whatever to get their point across if they're passionate enough. I can't believe someone gave it to her, but I'm even more impressed that she used it to be a teachable moment.

I can't ignore race in this one. It really pisses me off.

Did anybody see the video where Trayvon's mother is being interviewed and one of the newscasters asks her if her son liked to eat chicken?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's NOT funny but :lmao: I can't contain myself :asham: I'm pissed and floored at the same time

Trayvon Martin Exclusive: Friend on Phone with Teen Before Death Recalls Final Moments

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)

March 20, 2012

In the final moments of his life, Trayvon Martin was being hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him, according to the teenage girl whose call logs show she was on the phone with the 17-year-old boy in the moments before neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him dead.

Martin's death Feb. 26 has stirred national outrage and protests, partly prompting the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division and the FBI to open an investigation into the case.

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What, are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.

Trayvon's phone logs, also obtained exclusively by ABC News, show the conversation occurred five minutes before police first arrived on scene. The young woman's parents asked that her name not be used, and that only an attorney could ask her questions.

Martin's father, Tracey Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, listened to the call along with ABC News, ashen-faced.

"He knew he was being followed and tried to get away from the guy, and the guy still caught up with him," Tracey Martin said. "And that's the most disturbing part. He thought he had got away from the guy and the guy back-tracked for him."

The teen was killed by Zimmerman while walking back to his father's fiancés home after stepping out to buy Skittles and some iced tea during the NBA All-Star Game. After weeks of relentless pressure, the Sanford Police have decided to release emergency and non-emergency calls placed during the incident.

"These a**holes always get away," Zimmerman says in a call to a non-emergency number.

Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

Zimmerman: "Yeah."

Dispatcher: "We don't need you to do that."

An altercation soon ensued. A few moments later a torrent of 911 calls flooded in and Martin was killed by a single bullet. Zimmerman claimed self-defense and has yet to be arrested, stoking outrage and claims of prejudice against the police department.

"When George Zimmerman is arrested, tried and convicted I will get a little rest," Tracey Martin said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-death-friend-phone-teen-death-recounts/story?id=15959017#.T2id8sUgfVo