Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

George Zimmerman’s Father Says The ‘True Racists’ Are African-American

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/06/14/2162501/george-zimmermans-father-says-the-true-racists-are-all-african-american/?mobile=nc

georgezimmermansr2.jpg

As the murder trial for George Zimmerman begins, his father has released an emotional and highly unusual e-book, publicly opining on all aspects of the case. The book by Robert Zimmerman Sr., called “Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of my Son, George” was released today on Amazon for $3.99.

The most striking chapter is called “Who Are The True Racists,” an apparent effort to rebut claims that his son’s actions were racially motivated.

Previously, Zimmerman Sr. “believed generally racism was a thing of the past.” He says that, personally, he hadn’t encountered much racism, even though his wife is Hispanic. But after his son shot and killed Trayvon Martin, however, Zimmerman learned that racism is “flourishing at the insistence of some in the African American Community.” He then goes on to list various black leaders and organizations that he believes are racist:

Congressional Black Caucus.
“[A] pathetic, self-serving group of racists… advancing their purely racist agenda.” He later adds that “all members of Congress should be ashamed of the Congressional Black Caucus, as should be their constituents.” And finally: “They are truly a disgrace to all Americans.”

The NAACP.
imply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily finical, interests” and “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.”

NAACP President Benjamin Jealous.
“[W]hat I would expect of a racist.”

Trayvon Martin’s funeral director.
A “racial activist and former head of the local NAACP.”

Benjamin Crump, Natialie Jackson and Darrly Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family.
“The scheme team.”

While stopping short of explicitly calling President Obama a racist, Zimmerman Sr. does say that Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have “shamelessly” sought to exploit his son’s case “to obtain great advantage in the African-American community.”

Zimmerman Sr. says that because of Holder’s decision to investigate whether Trayvon Martin’s death violated federal civil rights laws, the FBI did not have “adequate resources to investigate clearly identified potential terrorist [sic] in the Boston area.” Now, “tragically, we have suffered the consequences of Mr. Holder’s politically motivated decisions.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS THIS REAL!?! :blink:

I was just watching an OJ clip on youtube......he had one hell of a defense team....called the "dream team" a group of high profile, high price lawyers, and we know how that ended. How will the world react if Zimmerman gets off? Im getting OJ teas here, and what I mean is here again, despite the facts, there is a good defense team and a weak prosecution, same thing with OJ. Where will George be safe if he gets off?

I'm at least seeing manslaughter for him. I cant see those female jurors just letting him off. Whether or not Travyon had became the aggressor in those short seconds before the fight (which I dont believe) but even if so, the main thing that no one can erase out of their minds is Zimmerman chose to still pursue after being told not to. THAT alone should cost him some kind of time..but for the fact of his disobeidient actions NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED and/or OCCURED,perioddddddddd. bottomline...POINT..to the muthafuking BLANK. THE END.

I'm at least seeing manslaughter for him. I cant see those female jurors just letting him off. Whether or not Travyon had became the aggressor in those short seconds before the fight (which I dont believe) but even if so, the main thing that no one can erase out of their minds is Zimmerman chose to still pursue after being told not to. THAT alone should cost him some kind of time..but for the fact of his disobeidient actions NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED and/or OCCURED,perioddddddddd. bottomline...POINT..to the muthafuking BLANK. THE END.

Plus he told the 911 dispatcher that TM ran away from him.. He got out of his car to follow him claiming he was looking for a street sign.. TM probably thought this dude was going to attack him, so he beat that ass..

992784_442363615871066_1076171122_n.jpg

This shit was on facebook. I don't understand some white people.. The reason TM got so much attention is because GZ wasn't arrested and didn't have to go to trial.. If GZ would have been arrested that night and charged, all the national news networks wouldn't cover this story..

This dumb ass posted a pic of a girl that got killed and her 3 killers are sitting in jail.

Plus he told the 911 dispatcher that TM ran away from him.. He got out of his car to follow him claiming he was looking for a street sign.. TM probably thought this dude was going to attack him, so he beat that ass..

That claim is what FUCKED ME UP!! Im like Zimmerman ..you been staying over there for like 3 fucking years. Thats the best yall can come up with??????? :blink: Sit. :mellow: THE .Fuck. :blink: DOWN!

That claim is what FUCKED ME UP!! Im like Zimmerman ..you been staying over there for like 3 fucking years. Thats the best yall can come up with??????? :blink: Sit. :mellow: THE .Fuck. :blink: DOWN!

yes he could search for the street sign in fuckin' car. He's dumb as fuck. He was chasing the little boy cause he was trying to bully him but got that ass whooped

and they better turn the volume up loud and play that shit on repeat :filenails:

Prosecution is bringing it! They said Zimmerman lied about trying to find the street names cause in the video where he was talking to police and showing the police how there were no signs in view...well there was a street sign right behind him but he pretended not to see and plus there are only 3 streets in that area anyway so how can you live there for 4 years and not know the street names. Sit that ass down

Prosecution is bringing it! They said Zimmerman lied about trying to find the street names cause in the video where he was talking to police and showing the police how there were no signs in view...well there was a street sign right behind him but he pretended not to see and plus there are only 3 streets in that area anyway so how can you live there for 4 years and not know the street names. Sit that ass down

Im hopeful.....the prosecution is laying it out. like damn what you think about Jeantel, listen to what she said