Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

was there a decision on whether or not lessor charges could be considered? They should have that in...I guess I will look

Manslaughter and 3rd degree felony murder based on child abuse were asked for. Manslaughter is in, 3rd degree is not.

Manslaughter and 3rd degree felony murder based on child abuse were asked for. Manslaughter is in, 3rd degree is not.

I was just reading about it, okay so did the judge decide on the 3rd degree child abuse or did she put it off? The article I read said she put that decision off, so maybe something new happen today. In any case the jury has more options to hold Zimmerman accountable

I was just reading about it, okay so did the judge decide on the 3rd degree child abuse or did she put it off? The article I read said she put that decision off, so maybe something new happen today. In any case the jury has more options to hold Zimmerman accountable

No, it's out. She said there wasn't enough evidence for 3rd degree.

^ Yeah and I hear that the judge is a really tough sentencer. He'll probably get 30 years in prison on manslaughter. I'll be fine with that, but I'd prefer life in prison for him.

Florida's law is 15 years.. idk how you got 30

http://statelaws.fin...ghter-laws.html

I'm hoping for Murder but Manslaughter will stop the people from rioting

Judge struck that down.. he can only be charged with manslaughter, 2nd degree murder, or be found not guilty..

no child charges since Martin was 17... which is basically an adult

No, adult is 18 and I know what you're referring to, but manslaughter in general has details regarding the sentencing, but either way the max will be 30 years because a firearm was used so the child thing doesn't make a difference cause it would still be 30 years max.

• Upvote 1

No, adult is 18 and I know what you're referring to, but manslaughter in general has details regarding the sentencing, but either way the max will be 30 years because a firearm was used so the child thing doesn't make a difference cause it would still be 30 years max.

you betta snatch Game up like a rag doll, thats why I fucks wit u
  • Upvote 1

Yeah you're right.. not about the adult thing.. Cleveland school shooter is 16 or 17 and is being tried as an adult.. Of course it depends on the state but if a 17 year old committed a serious felony.. More than like he or she will be tried as an adult

Link to the charges Zimmerman may face if convicted of either murder or manslaughter

http://www.wftv.com/...man-faci/nYpC6/

*Ignores the instigator while adults are having a thriving conversation*

Yeah you're right.. not about the adult thing.. Cleveland school shooter is 16 or 17 and is being tried as an adult.. Of course it depends on the state but if a 17 year old committed a serious felony.. More than like he or she will be tried as an adult

Link to the charges Zimmerman may face if convicted of either murder or manslaughter

Yeah I understand. I hate how tricky it is tho because legally Martin was a minor, still in high school, etc so he's basically still a child. I guess it does depends on the state but we never know when we're dealing with Florida's shady ass.

• Upvote 1

*chokes on my sugary ass Sierra Mist*

oop :lmao:

Hold up..now didn't the judge already rule out the chance for an acquittal? So how can he still be found not guilty? Isnt that the same thing?

She can't rule out not guilty/aquittal. The only thing ruled out as an option was 3rd degree felony murder.