Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

FLORIDA CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

They fuck up elections.

They let Casey Anthony walk.

They found Zimmerman not guilty.

A 17 YO boy minding his own fucking business, gets gunned down..loses his life. And his killer walks away. THANK YOU FLORIDA. We really appreciate you,so much!

....................It's just so weird, like I try to wrap my mind around it, like ok an injustice went with no consequences, and in this country's history that isn't rare.... but it was still a kid, who didn't bring this on himself, like thats just kind of staying on my mind right now,it's just not right, and I really cant wrap my head around why he got NOTHING, why he got absolutely nothing, like I can talk logical about this kind of shit all day and look at things from all angles, but this 1...I don't see how he got nothing, I knew it could happen, but I didn't think it would....like this.

@Stevies_Wonder: Black ppl who think the judicial system is built to oppress them <<<<<

I think that was proven to be true tonight.

Yes, I know Casey Anthony, blah, blah...

This case was won on the criminalization of Trayvon Martin and the fact that his skin color prevented a conviction.

The "reasonable doubt" and "what ifs" of this case were made possible and plausible because it's ingrained in the collective American conscious that a black male is always up to know good. Unless he can prove otherwise (and he better be calm, cool, and collected while he's proving it).

The prosecution wasn't the best, but I don't think it would've matter in this case. I now realize they weren't going to convict him no matter what.

Anytime you can tell a jury and the world watching that Trayvon was armed with a sidewalk and his fists, and no one sees the absurdity of it, AND the killer isn't convicted...

Nah...

The judicial system is FUCKED (and it's especially fucked if you're a black male)

I think that was proven to be true tonight.

Yes, I know Casey Anthony, blah, blah...

This case was won on the criminalization of Trayvon Martin and the fact that his skin color prevented a conviction.

The "reasonable doubt" and "what ifs" of this case were made possible and plausible because it's ingrained in the collective American conscious that a black male is always up to know good. Unless he can prove otherwise (and he better be calm, cool, and collected while he's proving it).

The prosecution wasn't the best, but I don't think it would've matter in this case. I now realize they weren't going to convict him no matter what.

Anytime you can tell a jury and the world watching that Trayvon was armed with a sidewalk and his fists, and no one sees the absurdity of it, AND the killer isn't convicted...

Nah...

The judicial system is FUCKED (and it's especially fucked if you're a black male)

!!!

Some people are doing too much

To reply to the quote:

The justice system isn't American Idol.. You don't vote. America doesn't vote.. The jurors vote.. This was not a cut and dry case.. Be mad at The State of Florida failed.. Two big cases.

The end

The jurors has to go off the evidence and not America's opinion.. So that last paragraph is just ignorant of the justice system and very self-centered.. Stupid Americans