Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

What sickens me is the complete disregard for Trayvon's life by some (a majority of) white people.

I get it. The will never understand racial profiling. They will never understand the role it played in this case. They will never get that Trayvon was a dead man as soon as Zimmerman got out of that car/truck.

What worries me is the absolute lack of empathy.

He was a teen walking home with candy and tea.

It's like some find every excuse to justify why Trayvon was killed. I guess that's because if they admit it happened because of race... they have to accept and admit we don't live in a "post racial society"

• Upvote 2

thats what Austin was saying on twitter last nite..that everyone needs to calm down becuz an aapeal can be brought on.

I'm assuming he's talking about the possibility of the DOJ pressing federal charges against Zimmerman, but it won't happen....

There is too much support for Zimmerman in the GOP. Those using the Republican party and "conservative beliefs" to hide their intense hatred and racism, will only use that as opportunity to attack the Obama administration and democrats overall.

From a political standpoint, it isn't a good idea to pursue a federal case against him.

It's not going to happen.

Just my opinion... but I'm pretty sure I'm right about it.

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming he talking about the possibility of the DOJ pressing federal charges against Zimmerman, but it won't happen....

There is too much support for Zimmerman in the GOP. Those using the Republican party and "conservative beliefs" to hid their intense hatred and racism, will only use that as opportunity to attack the Obama administration and democrats overall.

From a political standpoint, it isn't a good idea to pursue a federal case against him.

It's not going to happen.

Just my opinion... but I'm pretty sure I'm right about it.

:blink: what? The Republicans have nothing to do with whether or not Obama wants to file charges... For one, they aren't in the White House... and He won't hurt his political career... He's already a 2nd term president...

They already attack the President and not do their jobs on purpose... what's gonna change if he decides to press federal charges

PLUS the NAACP is in the Obama administrations left pocket... They send love letters to AG Holden.

you can't appeal a not guilty verdict, once its done its done theres no going back trying Zimmerman again would be double jeopardy, thats Law 101 and everyone should know that :sigh:

I believe you can, if I'm not mistaken. You can't appeal an "innocent" verdict. "Innocent" and "Not guilty" aren't the same. You can appeal a trial jury decision but not a grand jury one.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

You know, Game, usually I don't do this, but based on your history on being an ass when certain things happen and people react a certain way and you come in with your contrarian point of view, I'm only going to say this once: continue to behave the way you are behaving, and there will be consequences to pay. I do not give a damn and this is the first and last time I will say it. It is in your best interest to remove yourself from this thread if you cannot control your actions. I'm not going to repeat myself. Maybe you should remove yourself from this thread, the way you decided to remove yourself from social media. I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit about this right now. I usually allow contrarian point of views, but now is not the time and if you can't figure that out, I will address it in my own way.

• Upvote 2

you can't appeal a not guilty verdict, once its done its done theres no going back trying Zimmerman again would be double jeopardy, thats Law 101 and everyone should know that :sigh:

But doesn't double jeopardy only apply if its the same case in the same court?

take a look at this argument i'm having with my buddy's older sister on facebook. IDK why he posted that status and didn't even get involved in the convo

Anthony Cain

11 hours ago near Ceres via mobile

You can tell who actually watched this trial compared to who didn't I'm not saying Zimmerman was innocent in this either but trayvon didn't handle this very well either which lead to his death unfortunately...

Like · · Share

• 9 people like this.

• 623746_641932685_704779410_q.jpg

Joe Johnson No what led to his death was Zimmerman getting out of his car and following after he was told not to do. He was armed and prepared for a confrontation by a kid who he thought he would bully until he got to close and got his ass whooped so he shot him.
    11 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 3

• 186896_1816419820_442440040_q.jpg

Robert Sosa Exactly Anthony
    11 hours ago via mobile · Like

• 623434_100000335716122_1565856234_q.jpg

Dina Garcia Actually Zimmerman had no clue trayvon was only 17. And Trayvon was a lot bigger than then Zimmerman..... So he wasn't trying to bully anybody. Had Trayvon turned around and told him who he was and that he lived there... This whole thing could have been avoided. Instead he attacked Zimmerman and brutally beat him. If someone was bashing my skull into the ground.... Bet your ass I'd Shot. Teens nowadays think they don't have to be respectful... And unfortunately the world has become so anti social and everybody thinks it's okay to beat someone ass instead of talking it out. Makes me sick... Because this is a senseless death. But bottom line the facts all proved it was self defense. This world is a nasty place and now it's turning into a racial fight... Sad sad sad!!!
    10 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Joe Johnson Zimmerman shouldn't of followed period and let the police handle it. You don't need a gun to neighborhood watch and Zimmerman even said Trayvon was running away so why follow him especially if you were so-called cautious of him. The boy was walking home and talking on his phone. Zimmerman should've never got out of his car and go on foot. He knew that was a kid cause he even said Trayvon circled his car. He shouldn't never gotten close enough to a stranger who he could clearly see was bigger than him to get beat up in the first place. Had he stayed in the car none of this wouldn't happened. Truth
    10 hours ago · Like · 2

Dina Garcia I watched the trials and heard all evidence and in the beginning I was kinda against Zimmerman... Until I heard all the facts. The facts don't lie. If you open the door for violence... You just never know what could happen. People need to communicate more.. Instead of the FU attitude everybody walks around with these days.
    10 hours ago via mobile · Like

Dina Garcia If it's night and someone has on a hoodie.... How the hell you gonna know how old that person is. LoL
    Regardless of Zimmerman getting out of his car or not that doesn't make it okay for violence. Either way..... I have my opinion and you have yours... That's all good.
    Zimmerman didn't go after this kid with the intent to kill him.... He was defending himself from being killed. His injuries were pretty bad. I wouldn't wait for someone to cause me brain damage or paralysis or even death. I would shoot!!!
    10 hours ago via mobile · Like

• 623448_100000517236579_1802584358_q.jpg

Vince Ortega How does anyone no that ur black or a kid if its at night and he's wearing a hoodie lol
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Joe Johnson I'd shoot too if someone was beating on me but I definitely wouldn't of gotten out of the car in the first place to follow someone I was suspicious of. Especially after being told not to. Then again he was armed and ready for a confrontation. Maybe hedidn't have the intent to kill but he had the intent to start some trouble instead of letting police handle it. Once again doesn't matter if he knew he was a kid or black Trayvon ran from him meaning he was scared and Zimmerman kept following cause he knew he had a gun. That neighborhood had street lights and porch lights. It wasn't pitch black. Imagine if your kid was walking home and had some guy following him and your kid started running but the guy continued to follow and got close enough to get into a fight. Who would you blame? What if Trayvon was the one defending himself from Zimmerman and ended up getting the best of him and that's when he was shot. His only intent was to go to the store and get a drink and some candy like any other kid
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

as to Angie... I will refrain from replying and/or commenting on illogical members unless it's law related. And I won't cross the line

if appealed it'll go to another, higher, court

Yeah I honestly don't think they'll go through with an appeal, unless the family fights for it.