Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

I stopped reading Dina's dumbass arguments when it became clear she didn't follow the story. Zimmerman had an idea of Trayvon's age. He mentioned it on the 911 call. He had pegged Trayvon to be in his late teens. A year later, he thought Trayvon was older? Bullshit.

Yeah Dina still pissing me off. I'm glad Lamont looked up Anthony's name and commented on the status and made them feel stupid :lol: Now she talking about "Everybody trying to act like Trayvon was this innocent kid and that he was pummeling George's head into the ground". Bitch he was innocent...he was going to get candy and a drink like all kids do and on the phone minding his own damn business. Then she gonna say "Everybody's saying if Zimmerman didn't get out of his car this wouldn't of happened but he did get out the car and it doesn't mean it had to get violent." It's apparent that she didn't watch the trial cause she said Trayvon chased Zimmerman down and beat him up :mellow: I just didn't even respond

A young man's post on Facebook about Zimmerman's future quickly went viral Sunday.

"For the rest of your life you are now going to feel what its like to be a black man in America," Alex Fraser wrote.

"You will feel people stare at you. Judging you for what you think are unfair reasons. You will lose out on getting jobs for something you feel is outside of your control. You will believe yourself to be an upstanding citizen and wonder why people choose to not see that. ...

"I bet you never thought that by shooting a black male you'd end up inheriting all of his struggles."

Fraser added, "Enjoy your 'freedom.'"

• Upvote 3

In this case, Zimmerman isn't alone, his family will also have to watch their backs for their own statements, instead of playing it cool, the brother and father have both been publicly vocal ....that comes with its own price tag. The Zimmermans will have to watch over their own shoulders for as long as they draw air.

As for America having a race conversation, its happening all over the anonymous internet, but I dont think this is what we need, I mean people are dead set on being ignorant....I cant keep reading these comments, I want the news, but the comments sections need to be turned off or something these fools are doing the most

The story is going to be the debate for quite sometime around the States, from what I have read that isn't conjecture and ignorance, most legal scholars are not surprised at the verdict, and the federal system is expected to be enacted to seek accountability. Its just sad we cannot move past our perceived differences even with all technology allows us to do today and communicate the world is still sick with racism

Yeah Dina still pissing me off. I'm glad Lamont looked up Anthony's name and commented on the status and made them feel stupid :lol: Now she talking about "Everybody trying to act like Trayvon was this innocent kid and that he was pummeling George's head into the ground". Bitch he was innocent...he was going to get candy and a drink like all kids do and on the phone minding his own damn business. Then she gonna say "Everybody's saying if Zimmerman didn't get out of his car this wouldn't of happened but he did get out the car and it doesn't mean it had to get violent." It's apparent that she didn't watch the trial cause she said Trayvon chased Zimmerman down and beat him up :mellow: I just didn't even respond

I saw her response. I responded again.

I saw her response. I responded again.

she's dumb and when I hang out with Anthony i'ma tell him its funny how he wanna post that shit and then not even get involved in the conversation. She's stubborn and i've been at their house before and if she feels she's right she gets mad and will start yelling at them and shit. Anthony probably wants to say something but he lives at her and her boyfriend's residence. He rents the outhouse in the back of the house. One time they got into it she stopped talking to him for about 2 weeks over an argument cause she didn't want him to have contact with their dad since he didn't raise them but he wanted to see his dad and he forgave him for bouncing out on them. Oooo I just read what you said. Dina gon' be mad as hell :lmao: Do not let them know you know me cause I don't want them to think I hit you up to go in on them and make them look as ignorant as they seem

So Zimmerman followed Martin while carrying a concealed weapon, Martin told his friend on the phone that he was scared, Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, there was a fight in which both received injuries, Zimmerman shot Martin. Those appear to be the facts so I can't understand why he was found innocent. No one like this should be allowed to carry a dangerous weapon- if he hadn't had that gun, he would've picked a fight with someone bigger, got beaten up and then Martin would've been in trouble but they'd both be alive.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362973/Protests-erupt-coast-coast-George-Zimmerman-goes-FREE-Second-day-demonstrations-planned-night-anger.html#ixzz2Z6fdkMzk

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As I'm in the UK I don't know as much as you guys do.

All I can say is that it defies logic that any member of the public can be walking around armed with a gun, shoot someone dead on a public street and not face serious prison time. A very tragic and incomprehensible situation.

• Upvote 1

Let's get a few things straight

Zimmerman was found "not guilty"... Not innocent.. There's a difference

Florida and 25 other states as a STAND YOUR GROUND Law. Which is probably why he wasn't convicted

"Not guilty" / "innocent" are two words that the public often get mixed up.

Stand Your Ground or not - people have the right to be pissed off / disappointed / angry.

I'm so sick of Republikkkan's that keep bringing up Chicago while discussing TM.. Like they really give a damn about black kids in Chicago..

They don't even care about the mass shootings or white on white crime. Matter of fact, they don't think whites commit crime against other whites...

• Upvote 1

I'm so sick of Republikkkan's that keep bringing up Chicago while discussing TM.. Like they really give a damn about black kids in Chicago..

They don't even care about the mass shootings or white on white crime. Matter of fact, they don't think whites commit crime against other whites...

It's a distraction tactic.

Also, a way for them to not have to deal with the topic or race and racial profiling.

Sad thing is... many are falling for it.