Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

:mellow:

Where did you read that? I believe it...you can hear the disgust in his voice as he's describing Trayvon to the 911 dispatcher, but I haven't read anything about him saying that.

No one can really confirm it because it said it really low. If they can work their magic witht he audio he could be charged with a hate crime..

Any online site have racist comments when comcomtopic comes to race because they can get away with it Bh being anonymous. Hell even this board has racist comments and cheerleaders for the ones that made those comments when it came to Game, myself and others dating outside our race. :coffee:

I had to hate myself to love White ass

61.gif

I have to say one site I mentioned here before was just the worst it irked me to all hell, Rlslog, that site basically tells you where movies have leaked online and whenever a movie was "Black" the comments were just so offensive I mean they went in on Blacks like no other. It got so bad the moderators stopped all comments on any film you can now only comment on the quality of the video and audio of the file all other comments are removed.

We truly are regressing. I have a younger brother who's 18, and I was just thinking about him before I heard the tape... and it just hits too close to home for me. I think what it is, is that we have moved past the post-political correctness era. These feelings have always been there, and now that people are not the majority are making notable strides, true feelings are coming out. Now, I want to put a disclaimer: I cannot, and will never claim that an entire race is racist. I am very well aware of how ignorant and untrue that would be if I were to make blanketed statements such as that because I'd be lying my ass off I said that; however, I think some people feel threatened on what they feel is them losing their footing, so there's a bit of backlash. It really does remind me when my other younger brother was followed home by the police, and his friend, who was White, had to tell the police to stop and that my brother was merely driving to his house. The cop wanted to question what my brother was doing in his neighborhood :umm: We've made great strides, but I would truly hate to see us go back to square one.

They are complaining about the media frenzy when they need to worry that a teenaged boy is dead and there has been no justice. They're just hoping it all goes away.

I think the post political correctness era occurred because it got so far off track, it went to the degree of being sensitive to anything. I think folks felt like they couldn't speak their minds so now we are seeing an opposite reverse folks feel free to speak their minds entirely too much I mean folks out here say some of the most outrageous shit and defend it as their right to speak their minds freely.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's NOT funny but :lmao: I can't contain myself :asham: I'm pissed and floored at the same time

It was taken out of context apparently the mother said he liked chicken prior to the reporter saying that it was like the reporter just echoed what the mother said so it wasn't bad, it was in poor taste though because the reporter is making light of the circumstance in the mother's face......and I can't with youtube comments either :sigh:

I am 100% sure he said these fucking c--ns no question about it this was a hate crime it stinks of hate and everything about this case makes me sick to my stomach, and why the hell couldn't the local police department do the right thing? Why did the Dept. of Justice have to be pulled in? Eric Holder is the head of the Dept. of Justice he was appointed to the position by President Obama....they gonna make this shit right, or as close to it because they can't bring the child back.

I am 100% sure he said these fucking c--ns no question about it this was a hate crime it stinks of hate and everything about this case makes me sick to my stomach, and why the hell couldn't the local police department do the right thing? Why did the Dept. of Justice have to be pulled in? Eric Holder is the head of the Dept. of Justice he was appointed to the position by President Obama....they gonna make this shit right, or as close to it because they can't bring the child back.

Anderson Cooper had a story on a black man in Florida that shot and killed another man while they were in a fight. He used the same reasoning of self defense but he was arrested and went on trial. I'm not sure what happened to him because I had to leave for work..

Anderson Cooper had a story on a black man in Florida that shot and killed another man while they were in a fight. He used the same reasoning of self defense but he was arrested and went on trial. I'm not sure what happened to him because I had to leave for work..

Well my former Governor of Michigan wrote a piece on this and she basically tore any defense this Zimmerman dude had to shreds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-m-granholm/5-reasons-zimmermans-stan_b_1371554.html?ref=politics

Here are the five main pieces of evidence that address the likelihood of that defense:

The call from Zimmerman to law enforcement, and the officers telling Martin not to pursue. Zimmerman whispers what many have described as a racial slur under his breath.

There is a 911 call where you can hear a voice yelling for help and a firearm shot.

Trayvon's father identified his voice on that 911 call on Al Sharpton's Politics Nation program on MSNBC.

The account of the girlfriend, who says Trayvon told her by cellphone that he was being followed.

Trayvon was not armed and weighed between 75-100 pounds less than Zimmerman.

I had not been keeping up with the news so this is only coming to light for me today and after hearing several 911 tapes I had to stop playing them because it couldn't stop crying, and I'm shaking typing this, but this was so unnecessary he followed that boy and shot him and the cries for help are literally blood cudderling it makes me angry and sad

As far as the media, where's Nancy Grace? Her fat ass was quick to toss out some idea of Whitney being murdered even though at the time it was announced there was no foul play. She hasn't spoken about this once.

Good point, even though her CNN counterparts have been ALL over this.

Imagining a white Trayvon Martin -- and a black George Zimmerman

We don't have to stretch too far to imagine how the culture and justice system would react

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/imagining-a-white-trayvon-martin-a-black-george-zimmerman-article-1.1048464

As popular as statements like these are this week, I’d have a hard time chiming in with writers like Chauncey DeVega — who said that the vicious murder of Trayvon Martin shows that even in modern America, “black people’s citizenship and humanity are forever questionable.” America has come a long way since lynching and the Scottsboro Boys.

Still, police brutality and insensitivity against blacks remain, as I have often argued, the main obstacle to racial healing in this country. I analogize it to a chimney left standing amid the smoking ruins of a house. No one sees the chimney as evidence that the fire never happened.

Yet we can’t rebuild till we get that chimney torn down.

Step one would be ending the war on drugs. We need to make it so that black men and the cops don’t encounter one another so often, and that would go a very long way in that direction.

However, Trayvon’s case was unconnected to drugs — he was just walking while black. George Zimmerman isn’t even an actual police officer. He was a self-appointed neighborhood watchman with an apparent fixation on black boys as criminals.

The Sanford, Fla., Police Department has hardly been a paragon of racial sensitivity, but even the local 911 dispatcher instructed Zimmerman to back down. No one suspects the police would have killed Trayvon, and likely they wouldn’t have even stopped him.

However, the fact remains that Trayvon would be alive if he were white. And if we are concerned with racial justice, we must certainly make sure that people like Zimmerman, channeling their fixation on black boys as criminals into allegedly shooting a 17-year-old in cold blood, never join civilized society again.

The fashionable line is that the Sanford cops went easy on Zimmerman because Trayvon was black. Certainly, we are told, if Zimmerman were black and had killed a white kid, he would have been hauled off to jail, no questions asked.

But do we know that? The Sanford police would deny it and insist that Zimmerman is free because of the Stand Your Ground law.

It is this law that stands as something concretely addressable. In fact, it even lends itself to the alternate-case racial scenario that so many are applying to the Zimmerman-Trayvon clash.

New Yorkers will recall the case of John White.

White, a black man in his 50s, came out into his Long Island driveway on an August 2006 night to confront white teenagers who had come onto his property making threats against his 19-year-old son, Aaron, including ones to kill him. There had been an argument at a party, related to a woman.

White was carrying a gun. In a scuffle between White and 17-year-old Daniel Cicciaro, when Cicciaro grabbed for White’s gun, White fired. The shot killed Cicciaro.

White said that he did not intend to kill the boy. He claimed, reasonably, to have feared for his life and/or that of his son. Yet he was sentenced to two to four years in prison. Then-Gov. David Paterson commuted his sentence after five months in 2010.

White stood his ground — albeit in a state without a law by that name on the books — and went to the slammer.

And now we have Zimmerman and his claim to have stood his ground.

Let’s take a guess: Zimmerman will claim that Trayvon had the audacity to protest upon being stopped for no reason. It would hardly be surprising if Trayvon did. If Zimmerman tried to physically prevent him from leaving the scene, Trayvon may well have resisted that, too.

One assumes a crafty legal case could be made that Zimmerman was standing his ground, despite being a 250-pound man encountering a 140-pound kid who wasn’t even finished growing yet.

Yet it bears mentioning that Florida state Sen. Durell Peaden and Rep. Dennis Baxley, who sponsored the Stand Your Ground law, say that Zimmerman exceeded the bounds of the law as soon as he ignored authorities’ command not to follow Trayvon.

At the end of day, if a middle-aged church deacon like John White with no criminal record has to spend even five months in the pokey for shooting a boy seeking to maul him and his son, under what conception of American justice — even before all the facts are in — is Zimmerman currently sleeping in his own bed?

Many would say a life in prison wouldn’t be long enough. Certainly five months would not even begin to cut it.

jmcwhort@gmail.com

I can't listen to the 911 tapes...this story has been eating away at me since it first broke.

It really brings home the fact that being black in America is still as dangerous as it was during the Jim Crowe era.

My cousin was murdered by another black man and dropped dead less than 100 feet from the home after running for his life....no police came to the scene until two days later.

His killer was released on the day of his funeral.

It is unfortunate that it takes racism to motivate black people to stand up and speak out....but it is even sadder that these events took place in the first place.

I sympathize with his family and hope to God that George Zimmerman is held accountable for his actions.

I can't listen to the 911 tapes...this story has been eating away at me since it first broke.

It really brings home the fact that being black in America is still as dangerous as it was during the Jim Crowe era.

My cousin was murdered by another black man and dropped dead less than 100 feet from the home after running for his life....no police came to the scene until two days later.

His killer was released on the day of his funeral.

It is unfortunate that it takes racism to motivate black people to stand up and speak out....but it is even sadder that these events took place in the first place.

I sympathize with his family and hope to God that George Zimmerman is held accountable for his actions.

That sickens me just as much as this situation.

Black on black crime RARELY receives any type of notable coverage, even locally...

It took a month before Trayvon's story even began to receive national coverage.

this story saddens me and the amount of disrespect and hatred we have for one-another in this union...

i signed the Martin petition online a few days ago (change.org)... i really hope this man at least gets sent to trial... tho he's as guilty as sin for racial profiling and murder in the first degree

Police chief in Trayvon Martin case to step down

Sanford, Fla., Police Chief Bill Lee is "temporarily" resigning amid widespread criticism of his department's handling of the Trayvon Martin case, he announced moments ago.

"My role as the leader of this agency has become a distraction for this organization," Lee said at a press conference Thursday afternoon. "It is apparent that my involvement in this matter is overshadowing the process. I have come to the decision that I must temporarily remove myself from the position of police chief of the city of Sanford."

Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr. said in a letter released Wednesday evening that police were "prohibited" from arresting George Zimmerman, who had confessed to shooting Martin, "based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time." Zimmerman told local police he acted in self-defense.

Sanford police have been criticized for not conducting an alcohol or drug test on Zimmerman, as is standard practice in a homicide probe, among other alleged missteps. And a witness has said that a law enforcement officer "corrected" her when she said she heard Martin screaming for help. Lee had emerged as a focal point of the criticism.

Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, was patrolling the streets of a gated community in Sanford on Feb. 26, when he spotted Martin and told a police dispatcher that a "black male" was acting "suspicious." Zimmerman, 28, ignored a warning from the dispatcher not to pursue Martin, and a violent confrontation ensued, leaving Martin dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/police-chief-trayvon-martin-case-step-down-194855481.html