Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

It really hurts to see how much has been covered up and how a family still has not gotten any closure. A boy is shot dead like a dog in the damn street, and they dump his body and don't even bother to contact his family for 3 days even though they had his cell phone. I just can't believe it.

• Upvote 1

Trayvon Martin 911 call: Audio experts say it’s not George Zimmerman screaming

A pair of audio experts who analyzed a 911 call made during the Feb. 26 killing of Trayvon Martin told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday that they don't believe the screams heard on the recording are those of neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman.

"There's a huge chance that this is not Zimmerman's voice," Ed Primeau, an audio engineer who is listed as an expert in recorded evidence by the American College of Forensic Examiners International, told the paper. "As a matter of fact, after 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."

The other—Tom Owen, chairman emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence—also told the Sentinel he does not believe the screams came from Zimmerman.

Owen used Easy Voice Biometrics software to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams, and it was a 48 percent match—well short of the 90 percent needed for a positive match, he said.

On CNN, Primeau said he's 95 percent sure the screams heard on the tape are not Zimmerman's.

Both experts, though, cautioned that they cannot identify who was screaming with absolute certainty, in part, because they have no audio samples from Martin. ("I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau said. "That's a young man screaming.)

Zimmerman claims he shot the unarmed 17-year-old after a violent confrontation, and that he was screaming for help after Martin punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and slammed his head into the concrete.

A recording of Zimmerman screaming would bolster the 28-year-old's self-defense case.

A surveillance video released last week by ABC News shows Zimmerman being led into a police precinct for questioning the night of the shooting. On the video, Zimmerman does not appear to have serious injuries.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-911-call-audio-experts-not-george-160558328.html

It really hurts to see how much has been covered up and how a family still has not gotten any closure. A boy is shot dead like a dog in the damn street, and they dump his body and don't even bother to contact his family for 3 days even though they had his cell phone. I just can't believe it.

wait...I know you ain't sayin' Trayvon was missing for 3 days. Who dumped his body? I'm not understanding :unsure:

ABC now has an "enhanced" video now that shows some kind of "injury" to the back of Zimmermans head in one shot. They take a still of it and enhance it some more. If an image of an injury needs to be enhanced that much to be visible, was that injury really that serious? and if an injury is that large in the enhanced phot, why dont u see it in any other shot?

Oh, and they still have the stupid graphics on layered right on top of the other shots of zimmermans head.

On Facebook idiots are posting a link some idiot blogger wrote about the Eve Carson case talking about there weren't any protesting and marching for her. This was the first time in a long time that really I used Facebook otherwise than to say "Happy Birthday" to people (besides responding to Janet's "How does Maria make you feel" post).

Apples to pineapples

Those facebook idiots and their fake outrage :lol: The difference is that the perpetrator of the other crime was caught and is serving time. Why are they bringing that case back up now? Why didn't they protest 4 years ago when it happened? Its pretty obvious they are only bringing it up because of the Treyvon Martin case. They are so caught up in the race issue, they want to paint the civil rights activists as only demanding civil rights for everyone besides white people they don't get that the outrage is not whether its a race crime or not. They forget that an innocent kid walking back from the store got shot because he looked suspicious or whatever. Man with gun stalking black kid in a vehicle is more suspicious that kid walking home with skittles and iced tea. How the hell was Zimmerman going to bring the gun to a fight and be the one scared for his life?

I hope all these stupid "Stand Your Ground" laws go away for good. They should be called what they are, "Last Man Standing Laws" Cause basically you can start shit with someone, kill them, and say it was self defense cause you were afraid for your life at one point during the altercation you initiated. And because of the shitty police work they've got none of that evidence crucial to prosecute Zimmerman. cough*AnotherKaseyAnothony*cough :flipoff: They'll probably get zimmerman for obstruction of justice for lying but can't disprove Zimmerman's claim of self defense. Some judge friend of Zimmerman's father will interpret the law in a way that lets anyone justify killing someone else.

They couldn't post it back then, because a week later they charged the individuals responsible for her murder. I want one of them to say something about my status, so I can call them read them up and down universe. If they thought I was a smart ass in high school, then they have no idea how much I hate stupid people now. -_-