Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

They couldn't post it back then, because a week later they charged the individuals responsible for her murder. I want one of them to say something about my status, so I can call them read them up and down universe. If they thought I was a smart ass in high school, then they have no idea how much I hate stupid people now. -_-

One of my friends on facebook had that as their status (actually they shared it from someone else's page) and said they thought that a good point was being made about why Trayvon's death sparked national rage, but that horrible situation didn't.

I kept it civil, but I definitely "WENT IN" on the topic. First and foremost (as you pointed out) that case didn't make national headline because the people involved were arrested almost immediately after the crime and their identities were discovered. In this situation, Zimmerman STILL has yet to be arrested. :mellow: Second, "certain people" are using that horrible incident as an example simply because they don't want to be confronted with tragic circumstances regarding Trayvon's murder and the stereotypes and racism that still exists in this country.

• Upvote 1

One of my friends on facebook had that as their status (actually they shared it from someone else's page) and said they thought that a good point was being made about why Trayvon's death sparked national rage, but that horrible situation didn't.

I kept it civil, but I definitely "WENT IN" on the topic. First and foremost (as you pointed out) that case didn't make national headline because the people involved were arrested almost immediately after the crime and their identities were discovered. In this situation, Zimmerman STILL has yet to be arrested. :mellow: Second, "certain people" are using that horrible incident as an example simply because they don't want to be confronted with tragic circumstances regarding Trayvon's murder and the stereotypes and racism that still exists in this country.

snap.gif

I had a problem with folks trying to act like it was spoken by Jesus. One of my old classmates had some small balls to attempt to "indirectly" mention my status in his. I started it off by saying, "I knew you were dumb as hell in high school, and I see nothing's changed..." and continued to give Zeus a sacrifice. He tried to come up with different angles and I responded with this:

janetnofucks.gif

After seeing how dumb he truly is, he deleted the convo. -_-

• Upvote 1

snap.gif

I had a problem with folks trying to act like it was spoken by Jesus. One of my old classmates had some small balls to attempt to "indirectly" mention my status in his. I started it off by saying, "I knew you were dumb as hell in high school, and I see nothing's changed..." and continued to give Zeus a sacrifice. He tried to come up with different angles and I responded with this:

janetnofucks.gif

After seeing how dumb he truly is, he deleted the convo. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the gifs.

You betta read him, Hendrika!! :lol:

Zimmerman breaks silence, seeks donations

The man at the center of a firestorm over his shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager has launched a website, warning supporters about groups that falsely claim to be raising funds for his defense and soliciting donations for himself.

"I am the real George Zimmerman," declares the website, set up over the weekend.

"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

----

:mellow:

This is what he has under the "Race" section on his site:

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

:umm:

And under "Album":

103ztrb.jpg

vynxmr.jpg

Zimmerman breaks silence, seeks donations

The man at the center of a firestorm over his shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager has launched a website, warning supporters about groups that falsely claim to be raising funds for his defense and soliciting donations for himself.

"I am the real George Zimmerman," declares the website, set up over the weekend.

"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

----

This is what he has under the "Race" section on his site:

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

:umm:

And under "Album":

103ztrb.jpg

vynxmr.jpg

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

^^Why isn't he arrested?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's tryna talk about having to leave his "entire life"...no bitch. You still have a life...you took an innocent kid's life for no reason. I wish cases like this didn't need a jury (that is if it ever goes to court), because I have a feeling there will be a few dumbass members of the jury that will let him walk.

He's tryna talk about having to leave his "entire life"...no bitch. You still have a life...you took an innocent kid's life for no reason. I wish cases like this didn't need a jury (that is if it ever goes to court), because I have a feeling there will be a few dumbass members of the jury that will let him walk.

THANK. YOU.

It is absolutely ridiculous..and then has the damn nerve to post those "Justice For Zimmerman" and "Long Live Zimmerman" pics...again, I ask..WHAT. THE. FUCK. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It wouldn't surprise me even slightly if some dumbass jury let him walk.

THANK. YOU.

It is absolutely ridiculous..and then has the damn nerve to post those "Justice For Zimmerman" and "Long Live Zimmerman" pics...again, I ask..WHAT. THE. FUCK. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It wouldn't surprise me even slightly if some dumbass jury let him walk.

Exactly. Not to mention how he and his supporters were trying to destroy Trayvon's rep to make it seem like Zimmerman had a valid reason for what he did. How can you look up an IP address for a website? I think it's time for me to take a trip down to Florida.

And it won't surprise me if his dad pays off some of the members and/or threaten them if they don't let him walk. -_-

Exactly. Not to mention how he and his supporters were trying to destroy Trayvon's rep to make it seem like Zimmerman had a valid reason for what he did. How can you look up an IP address for a website? I think it's time for me to take a trip down to Florida.

And it won't surprise me if his dad pays off some of the members and/or threaten them if they don't let him walk. -_-

Destroy Trayvon's rep, put out NUMEROUS stories about what took place that evening, etc...I am beyond disgusted by the whole thing..and he STILL hasn't been arrested. :mellow: I think I'll join you on that trip to Florida.

Exactly...some much under handed stuff has gone down and will go down...both Zimmerman and his father (and the damn brother too) need to be arrested and locked away from society. Despicable ...

I hope that this delay means that they have been building a damn good case against him, and that taking this long to charge him means they're ready to take him down.

If they didnt take all this time to get EVERYTHING in order and have a rock solid case to lock his ass up there will be hell to pay.