SO HAVE YOU SONS OF BITCHES VOTE ME AS THE LEGEND AWARDS YET OR DO I GOTTA START CHOPPING HEADS!!!

King Baby

they aint never gave me shit neither, and whats worst is bitches that aint even stayed with us got awards before we did, although im glad Mr. Together didnt get hottest male and hotboy did i was seriously voting on dat one, like that nigga stuck up

have you seen Mr Together's body? He deserves to be stuck up. :excited::blush:

EVERY MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMNED YEAR I SIT SMILING IN THE CROWD IN SOME GOD DAMED EXPENSIVE DRESS WITH NO BRA ON WITH MY LEGS OPEN AND MY MAN JAY JAY PEEKING OUT AND EVERY FUCKING YEAR I GO HOME EMPTY HANDED! :angry:

WELL I WILL TELL YOU LITTLE SONS OF BITCHES THIS YEAR I WON"T BE GOING EMPTY HANDED! IT WILL BE WITH MY GOD DAMNED LEGEND AWARD OR ONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED HEADS!

WHICH WILL IT BE? AND I'M NOT EVEN USING A HATCH OR BUTCHER KNIFE. I'MA USE A BUTTER KNIFE LIKE THE TALIBAN!

MAKE YOUR CHOICE... :angry:

what the fuck are u talking about last year you were the forum member of the year... with your sassy agenda... I want to win the legend award so I can throw it at some of the people I don't like on here. :yep: hopefully its heavy and sharp :D