What are THREE albums that you feel is COMPLETELY OVERRATED

janetDAYZ

I feel...

that Adele's '21' was definitely over.praised.

Lauryn Hills 'Miseducation' was very exaggerated, I thought it would do more for my voodoo spirit, but it was just okay.

and I didnt under.stand the hype over Amy Winehouse 'Back to Black' album.

Under.rated albums would be Madonna's 'American Life' and Alanis Morissette 'Supposed Former Infactuation Junkie'.

Songs In A Minor is definitely overrated. If it weren't for 'Fallin'' she wouldn't have made a splash. But my three random for each are:

Overrated:

M!ssundaztood | P!nk

Full Moon | Brandy

Dangerously In Love | Beyonce

Underrated:

Bionic | Christina Aguilera

Love & War | Daniel Merriweather

Folklore | Nelly Furtado

Over:

4-Beyonce

Survivor- Destiny's Child

Emancipation of Mimi- Mariah

Under

Stripped- Christina Aguilera

Emotions- Mariah

EV3- EnVogue

(honorable mentions, I too think Butterfly is overrated, and I think Whitney Houston's I'm Your Baby Tonight is stupidly underrated, in my opinion its hands down her best full album)

I feel...

that Adele's '21' was definitely over.praised.

Lauryn Hills 'Miseducation' was very exaggerated, I thought it would do more for my voodoo spirit, but it was just okay.

and I didnt under.stand the hype over Amy Winehouse 'Back to Black' album.

Under.rated albums would be Madonna's 'American Life' and Alanis Morissette 'Supposed Former Infactuation Junkie'.

you had me until that :umm:

Songs In A Minor is definitely overrated. If it weren't for 'Fallin'' she wouldn't have made a splash. But my three random for each are:

Overrated:

M!ssundaztood | P!nk

Full Moon | Brandy

Dangerously In Love | Beyonce

Underrated:

Bionic | Christina Aguilera

Love & War | Daniel Merriweather

Folklore | Nelly Furtado

hold up son, stop the car put in reverse and back up off a cliff (Neongold inspired) If it was not for DIL Beyonce's catalog would all be shit :filenails: and Full Moon ...love it

• Upvote 2

hold up son, stop the car put in reverse and back up off a cliff (Neongold inspired) If it was not for DIL Beyonce's catalog would all be shit :filenails: and Full Moon ...love it

The singles are brilliant but as far as albums go it makes for a pretty great frisbee. See also: Christina Aguilera's Stripped. And if you're looking for a bigger snooze than both of them put together you have Brandy's Full Moon. :coffee:

Overrated:

Mike's Thriller

Underrated:

Janet's All For You

As much as I am a stan of Michael, I gotta agree. I'm proud of what the album(and era) accomlished but he made much better albums after that. -_-

Little fact: AFY is in my Top 3 fave Janet albums :wub:

As much as I am a stan of Michael, I gotta agree. I'm proud of what the album(and era) accomlished but he made much better albums after that. -_-

Little fact: AFY is in my Top 3 fave Janet albums :wub:

Even though I'm not a Mike fan, I love his Bad album way more. -_-

:wub: Virgin Records should have capitalized on that era. It was basically handed to them to make that album massive. -_-

Even though I'm not a Mike fan, I love his Bad album way more. -_-

:wub: Virgin Records should have capitalized on that era. It was basically handed to them to make that album massive. -_-

Dangerous is the one I'd say is his best, but Bad is a step-up from Thriller, absolutely. -_-

:wub:...Agreed. They had everything with that era and they just left it. I'm still and always will be pressed about that. -_-