Just Seeing The Debra Wilson Mariah Impression For the First Time

Idrag4mj

1st time??????? REALLY???? Chile read up lol. I think "Not Insane" is my fave Mariah appearance, but I love all 3 but Mariah's lines are just great my fave is "And your latest album, Is sitting in, The HALF OFF BIN" (close up to Glitter & Just Whitney in trash cans) PRICELESS

Yea Debra could do pretty much anybody, hell her Janet (tho only making 1 appearance) was spot on too, she had tha voice down pact Heres the other 2 times Debra did Mimi

(Debra's spoof of Loverboy sounds more put together than the real song to me lofl)

AND THIS IS ICONIC, Aries as Missy is spot on

Oh and she's REEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY spiritual, not christian, but like into the universe, evolution,love, and god, and blessings, very similar to how I am, but Im not as....open about it (as in I usually dont bring it up with people I dont know), but it took me by suprise.

Debra as Lil Kim

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE that they made Sisqo gay for the Lord Of The Bling Sketches, he had the best line in the 2nd 1.

Sisqo: "Can we stop, ma feet hurt"

Lil Kim: "I told you not to wear my boots"

Sisqo: "I just cant help it, they make my legs look longa"