Fanny Pak returns to abdc season 11

Dee

Nice, I enjoyed Fanny Pak.

I haven't been a regular viewer of this show in awhile, I loved the first 2 seasons, and started to lose interest towards the end of the 3rd. WOW! So it's now on it's 11th season!! :umm: Guess I haven't watched in a pretty long time!

• 5 weeks later...

The little girl crew SHITTED on dem hoes during that Madonna challenge! I don't remember seeing them (I probably didn't watch their season), but they're my favorite crew this season. :cheer:

mos wanted crew is the best of teh bunch, but those lil girls were so cute :lol:

Them lil girls left me with the.... :mellow: face ..them lil girls are not to be fucked with! :mellow:

but Flo,I'm with you..Im riding for Mos Wanted Crew ...they are the STAND OUT to me..this season of dancers arent knocking me out of my socks,overall.

BUT

Did ya'll get into D-Trix telling Mos Wanted "Yo,I love women to death but YALL SEXY AS HELL!" ...

Me and my homeboy FELL OUT!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They are sexy I wasnt expecting him to say it tho..I was caught off guard.

i don't understand. are they cheerleaders? i feel like this is very bring it on and i just want to turn it off.

It was a Black Eyed Peas challenge so they had that Pop/Barbie look for it.

Them lil girls left me with the.... :mellow: face ..them lil girls are not to be fucked with! :mellow:

but Flo,I'm with you..Im riding for Mos Wanted Crew ...they are the STAND OUT to me..this season of dancers arent knocking me out of my socks,overall.

BUT

Did ya'll get into D-Trix telling Mos Wanted "Yo,I love women to death but YALL SEXY AS HELL!" ...

Me and my homeboy FELL OUT!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They are sexy I wasnt expecting him to say it tho..I was caught off guard.

During that challenge they had me from when they started to when they went to commercial. :lol: I noticed Mos Wanted too, but it wasn't because of their dancing. -_-

I heard him say that too. :lmao: I bet he'd be bent over naked in the middle of a gangbang for them. :blush:

• 1 month later...

8 Flavahz better win! They ARE the best dance crew this season. What I don't like is the Rihanna challenge and Rihanna's stank ass giving them "Birthday Cake" to dance to. Her junkie ass better get herself together. :umm:

They should have traded songs with fannie pak