Aubrey O’Day Wants A Danity Kane Reunion

janetDAYZ

Dawn was trying to be the Nicole of the group. :asham:

She did?! I didn't know that! I was kinda hoping she and her husband got divorced so she could do a Country/Pop album. :ph34r:

She should know better then :lol:

I would LOVE for DK to come back but it BETTER be WITHOUT this BITCH:

horse.jpgdawn-3.jpg

I am 100% positive this Mr. Ed looking bitch was the reason DK collapsed in the first place! She had her side deal with Dirty Flopping Money and she hid it from the other girls......i bet money on it! :umm: She probably knew the entire time Diddy was gonna take her ass out of the stables and give her a deal! :thumbdown:

I hope ALL her new music flops too. Bitch. :coffee::thumbup:

YES!!!!! That horse should be put down! Neighing beotch!

tumblr_lu674mVwQC1qzgpx9.gif

Duh! Melody (ex-PCD member) spilled it all during a Pussycat Dolls' interview. She even mentioned that she shouldn't be mentioning it and said it anyway about Dawn being in a group with a new chick. That was around the time MTB was on and the group was slowly ending.

tumblr_lv2dpyp2vT1qbklpr.gif

I KNEW IT! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: That horse ruined everything......ugh. I will never forgive her. :cry:

tumblr_lv2drfuHu41qbklpr.gif

She didn't ruin it. Aubrey O'Fake did when she started doing solo things without the group and not being there for performances. D Woods get the blame too.

then why'd the bitch get into another group whilst being in one already? She was a shady ass bitch and you know it. It doesn't matter if Aubrey o'bigTitts and D Flops weren't appearing places. Dawn clearly already had plans to leave. Diddy's ass knew what he was doing by making Aubs and D Woods out to be the bad ones so his Dawn would look like an angel. Well the majority of Dk fans saw through it.

Yes i know! :cry: :cry: :cry:

OhNoLady-vi.jpg

*comforts you...well not really*

dr148.gif

4_1486641623_2435594_4962458_n-vi.jpg

LETS NOT ruin another thread with your TOF like antics! :sigh::rolleyes:

kiii1-vi.gif

*reports TOF for hacking your account*

christinaa.gif

lol1-vi.gif

Mr. Ed or not...Dawn puts them other tricks to SHAME!

"Sleep on it, sleep on it, and I'll get back at'cha when I wannaaaaaaaa!"

Her adlibs at the end of that song >>>>>>>>> anything the other broads did in the group -_-

smh1-vi.gif

There is no Danity Kane without Aubrey O' Day.

Everyone knew Dawn was with Dirty Money before the demise of Danity Kane...which was the reason D. Woods left and Aubrey spoke out and was eventually fired. Aundrea was tired of it all and Shannon missed her family.

Every single one of those girls have missed a show or two. Blaming Aubrey was the obvious choice...but the true blame belongs with Diddy. He perpetuated the drama of the reality show.

We all knew Danity Kane wouldn't last under Bad Boy.

then why'd the bitch get into another group whilst being in one already? She was a shady ass bitch and you know it. It doesn't matter if Aubrey o'bigTitts and D Flops weren't appearing places. Dawn clearly already had plans to leave. Diddy's ass knew what he was doing by making Aubs and D Woods out to be the bad ones so his Dawn would look like an angel. Well the majority of Dk fans saw through it.
She and Aundrea were the only ones left when Mel did the PCD interview, so technically the DK was already finished at that time. It does matter if Aubrey and D were making appearance that had to do with the group. You can't be the group that folks came out to see if one or two of the members are out doing their own thing. Again Diddy only kicked Aubrey out and was right about doing so. He wanted D in the group and had the other girls talk to him, but she didn't want to go back since Aubrey was out. He tried to get the fake one out only to have her departure end the group.

She and Aundrea were the only ones left when Mel did the PCD interview, so technically the DK was already finished at that time. It does matter if Aubrey and D were making appearance that had to do with the group. You can't be the group that folks came out to see if one or two of the members are out doing their own thing. Again Diddy only kicked Aubrey out and was right about doing so. He wanted D in the group and had the other girls talk to him, but she didn't want to go back since Aubrey was out. He tried to get the fake one out only to have her departure end the group.

Nem just said Horse was in DDM whilst DK was still in action :unsure:. Even then you can't solely blame Aubrey. Everyone knew at the time Dawn was the teachers pet. You think 4 other girls can take that the ugly one is getting more attention and what not? Look what favouritism did to Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls.

I don't place the blame on the girls though. Diddy hasn't been able to manage a successful act in the past decade. He can't even manage his own music career anymore. Where's DAY 26 at? Where's that solo dude at? Why is Cassies album STILL not out after starting on it in 2007 - 5 years ago? What about anyone else under Bad Boy Records? He might have a lot of money and a successful business but he has failed so many artists that's its not even a joke anymore. His only really successful 'discoveries' have been Biggie, Mary J and I guess Janelle Monae.

Nem just said Horse was in DDM whilst DK was still in action :unsure:. Even then you can't solely blame Aubrey. Everyone knew at the time Dawn was the teachers pet. You think 4 other girls can take that the ugly one is getting more attention and what not? Look what favouritism did to Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls.

I don't place the blame on the girls though. Diddy hasn't been able to manage a successful act in the past decade. He can't even manage his own music career anymore. Where's DAY 26 at? Where's that solo dude at? Why is Cassies album STILL not out after starting on it in 2007 - 5 years ago? What about anyone else under Bad Boy Records? He might have a lot of money and a successful business but he has failed so many artists that's its not even a joke anymore. His only really successful 'discoveries' have been Biggie, Mary J and I guess Janelle Monae.

Dawn did record some solo songs (that ended up leaking) while E&I were doing their thing. At the time everyone thought and were saying Dawn got a solo deal with Diddy, they didn't mention or know anything about D-DM until Mel said it when the show was about to end and people were wondering if he was gonna get new chicks for the group. I don't know about DC since I started paying attention to them when it became only 3 members. As far as the PCD is really not the same. You had the other members wanting to sing and have a say in their project only for Robin to kick them out when they brought it up (hell she kicked Jessica out while she was trying to recover during an injury). Not to mention there was one time Robin took a pair of pants that Mel wore and gave them to Nicole because Nicole said they were hot. Diddy didn't do that. With DK, Dawn came up with the name, helped come up with concepts for the videos, etc.... while the others seemed perfectly fine with it and didn't say anything about it while on the show.

I agree that DK should have been promoted way better.....especially in '08. Imho they should have been competing with the PCD once the PCD dropped "WIGU". But in a group like DK you can't have a group when the members aren't 100% committed to the group. Dawn is the member that gets blamed for it all, but the truth is in the episodes...MTV still have them on their website. I think if Shannon and D would have stayed Diddy would have found a replacement and DK would have had a few more years left. I still agree with him giving Aubrey the boot. She quickly changed once she found out she was in the group.

She should know better then :lol:

YES!!!!! That horse should be put down! Neighing beotch!

tumblr_lu674mVwQC1qzgpx9.gif

tumblr_lv2dpyp2vT1qbklpr.gif

tumblr_lv2drfuHu41qbklpr.gif

OhNoLady-vi.jpg

4_1486641623_2435594_4962458_n-vi.jpg

kiii1-vi.gif

lol1-vi.gif

smh1-vi.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no Danity Kane without Aubrey O' Day.

Everyone knew Dawn was with Dirty Money before the demise of Danity Kane...which was the reason D. Woods left and Aubrey spoke out and was eventually fired. Aundrea was tired of it all and Shannon missed her family.

Every single one of those girls have missed a show or two. Blaming Aubrey was the obvious choice...but the true blame belongs with Diddy. He perpetuated the drama of the reality show.

We all knew Danity Kane wouldn't last under Bad Boy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS preach sis! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

I used to LOVE AUBREY. But seeing her now on Celebrity Apprentice she's totally different and a complete bitch. Also wtf did she do to her face?? She looks terrible.

funny because I didnt care for her up until Celebrity Apprentice. I actually like her alot more now.

I used to LOVE AUBREY. But seeing her now on Celebrity Apprentice she's totally different and a complete bitch. Also wtf did she do to her face?? She looks terrible.

funny because I didnt care for her up until Celebrity Apprentice. I actually like her alot more now.

That's funny too, because I didn't care for her before and I wish she'd get fired off Celebrity Apprentice. -_-

• 1 year later...