Beyonce is the top earning female artist on Forbes this year…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Beyoncé was the only pop star to break the top 10 on Forbes 20 Highest Earners of 2010, beating high earners such as Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. For the year 2010, the singer’s estimated earnings for 2010 stands at a very healthy $87 million. The 29-year-old has largely profited from her modeling contracts with L’Oréal, Vizio, Nintendo and Coty.

She is also in partnership with her mother Tina with their Deréon fashion line and she also released her ‘Heat’ fragrance this year which is what is believed to have sent her earnings through the roof. Last month, she released her highly publicized DVD ‘I Am… World Tour’. For the year 2011, her earnings are set to spill over when she releases another fragrance and puts out that anticipated new album.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1654947/20101227/lady_gaga.jhtml

1. Oprah Winfrey, $315 million

2. James Cameron, $210 million

3. Tyler Perry, $125 million

4. Michael Bay, $120 million

5. Tiger Woods, $105 million

6. Jerry Bruckheimer, $100 million

7. Steven Spielberg, $100 million

8. George Lucas, $95 million

9. Beyoncé, $87 million

10. Dr. Phil, $80 million

11. Simon Cowell, $80 million

12. Jerry Seinfeld, $75 million

13. Britney Spears, $64 million

14. Lady Gaga, $62 million

15. Madonna, $58 million

16. Sandra Bullock, $56 million

17. Ellen DeGeneres, $55 million

18. Miley Cyrus, $48 million

19. Taylor Swift, $45 million

20. Judge Judy Sheindlin, $45 million

But the SAME damn estimate EVERY SINGLE time we see her name? BIZARRE

Well the endorsement contracts dont change yearly so if Loreal and Vizio, Directv whatever else she got signed her to a 5 year endorsement the yearly payments would be the same unless she got bonuses for something. The only things that should flucuate are profits from album sales, concert grosses for years shes not actually promoting an album or touring probably, and her clothing lines could fluctuate as well.

All i know is those Vizio commercials were everywhere for awhile this year and I have seen the fragrance ads all over too.

Well with a team of 400 people to pay and a mega expensive lifestyle, she needs to be pulling in the bucks big time ! She's Rich beyond her dreams combinig her income with Jay-Z's of $67 million. $87 million in a year ... crazy ! I'd love to see the breakdown of this payment though and see how it's all spread. GAGA has done pretty damn well with 67 million for such a short time in the industry. GaGa will make way more next year when that album drops

Well with a team of 400 people to pay and a mega expensive lifestyle, she needs to be pulling in the bucks big time ! She's Rich beyond her dreams combinig her income with Jay-Z's of $67 million. $87 million in a year ... crazy ! I'd love to see the breakdown of this payment though and see how it's all spread. GAGA has done pretty damn well with 67 million for such a short time in the industry. GaGa will make way more next year when that album drops

wrc0hk.gif

lmao ... where is their money coming from because how the hell does Madonna make $58 million and not do anything in that space of a year ?

The only thing I can think of with Britney is her perfumes & candies...but who in the hell is wearing that tacky ass shit? :lol: :lol:

Madonna has major endorsements. She has a line at H&M

GO BRIT!!!

& she did NOTHING this year but sleep, where messy weaves, pick her nose, go to starbucks, & smoke newports.

Bitch does nothing & still shits. Queen :coffee:

"Impressive as those figures are, however, they amount to little in comparison to the money others are making off the singer"

http://new.music.yahoo.com/britney-spears/news/breaking-down-the-britney-bucks--56349507