The GREATEST moment EVER in reality television

LyricalLesson

SO MANY QUOTABLES jam packed in a 5 minute period :lol:

"So darksided! DARKSIDED!"

"SHE'S NOT A CHRISTIANAAAAA!" :lmao:

"SHE IS DARKSIDED TOOOOO! She's tampered in darksided stuff! YES, YESSS, SHE DID!"

"This is my house, I wont nothin', I wont my God, and I wont my family...This is tainted! I don't wont it, whatever it is it's tainted, whatever it is you givin' me, I give it up to God -- I'm a God warrior and I don't want someone with tainted..anything in beliefs DOIN' ANYTHING WITH MY FAMILY! GET OWWWT!"

"I want these crew members leaving! Get these earsets off of me, I've had enough! Gargyles, psychics, everything's unGodly, DARKSIDED!...Get the hell outta my house, In Jesus Name I PRAY!"

"Yes, about the moon, because they only believe in the moon and the Gods and the this and the that!"

"If everyone would look back at everything I've been sayin' and preachin' and prayin' and sayin' -- I've been sayin' I'm a spiritial warrior beca--, I feel like I'm a spiritual warrior like I had to put ARMOR on just to walk outta that house!"

"Take the money, take whatever you got, and get outta my house...In Jesus name, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY! They will be on my prayer list ti'l the day I die."

"I speak that into existance, every one of them -- I've planted that seed and I WILL see the harvest, get outta my house! Every darksided person get outta my house, if you believe in Jesus you can stay here. DON'T...STAY IN MY HOUSE...IF YOU'RE DARKSIDED! I DON'T WANNA SEE A BOOK OF WITCHES, I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYTHING- ANY STARS, I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY OF THIS DARKSIDED PSYCHIC--THE WHOLE THING'S--TAROT CARD READING...I REBUKE IT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!" :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG I'M WATCHING GOD WARRIROR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I'M GETTING MY LIFE :lmao:

:lmao: BU, YOU HAD NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE?! :o:lol:

BRUH, THIS IS REALITY TELEVISION GOLD!!!! You gotta watch the entire episode, it's one of the greatest 2 hours of television I have ever watched in my life :lmao: But what you're seeing here is the climax fo' sho' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived