Get Your Tissues Sparkle Trailer Released

Idrag4mj

OMG!!!! It looks way better than I thought it would, and the movie looks better than the original (I love the original), and Whitney...I cant right now... I'll tell yo guys the part where she's sitting in the audience when they show her name Im sitting a few rows behind and thats when i met her and got a big hug and kiss from her.....wow, felt like yesterday. The 3 scenes Im in is where it opens with Ceelo's performance, I was there for Giving Him Something He Can Feel, and the end scene where Jordin has the red dress and big ponytail.

No matter what I do, or how this movie does or is, it will always be 1 of the best experiences of my life.

OMG!!!! It looks way better than I thought it would, and the movie looks better than the original (I love the original), and Whitney...I cant right now... I'll tell yo guys the part where she's sitting in the audience when they show her name Im sitting a few rows behind and thats when i met her and got a big hug and kiss from her.....wow, felt like yesterday. The 3 scenes Im in is where it opens with Ceelo's performance, I was there for Giving Him Something He Can Feel, and the end scene where Jordin has the red dress and big ponytail.

No matter what I do, or how this movie does or is, it will always be 1 of the best experiences of my life.

:thumbup::excited: :excited: that ending scene where jordin was in the red dress OMG she looked phenomenal what song was she singing ?

:thumbup::excited: :excited: that ending scene where jordin was in the red dress OMG she looked phenomenal what song was she singing ?

The 1 they kept showing in the trailer was I Cant Fly With 1 Wing, but she performed a 2nd song called...I think it was If you believe in love, and that was a straight up late 60's early 70's SMASH, WOO. But with Cant Fly With 1 Wing she sang the fuck outta that song, and had to sing it live a few times, and she blew everybody away.

Whitney :tear: :tear: :tear: This makes me miss her even more :cry:

Btw, Jarryl, who was that playing Sister? :unsure:

Her name is Carmen Ejogo, she's done a few things, but she's never played a huge character like this (I dont think), but she was in Whats The Worst That Can Happen (she was Martin Lawrences gf in it) and She was in a movie with Eddie Murphy, and she was in the movie Away We Go

And she could SANG, in the scene where Ceelo Performed, she performed after (by herself) and Jordin was just in the crowd (thats where I met Jordin and we just had cool convos), and she could sing too, her voice (in the songs I heard her sing solo & lead on) has a Janet-esque style to it, to me.

The soundtracks gonna be HOT

Her name is Carmen Ejogo, she's done a few things, but she's never played a huge character like this (I dont think), but she was in Whats The Worst That Can Happen (she was Martin Lawrences gf in it) and She was in a movie with Eddie Murphy, and she was in the movie Away We Go

And she could SANG, in the scene where Ceelo Performed, she performed after (by herself) and Jordin was just in the crowd (thats where I met Jordin and we just had cool convos), and she could sing too, her voice (in the songs I heard her sing solo & lead on) has a Janet-esque style to it, to me.

The soundtracks gonna be HOT

Ohh okay. Yeah, she has an awesome voice from what I hear with this. I wondered who they were going to get to try to match Lonette McKee. :lol: This looks like it'll be really good. I look forward to seeing it. ^_^

Ohh okay. Yeah, she has an awesome voice from what I hear with this. I wondered who they were going to get to try to match Lonette McKee. :lol: This looks like it'll be really good. I look forward to seeing it. ^_^

Yea I was interested in who it was gonna be too. I was hearing they were considering Brandy & Monica, and I was thinking that if Bey didnt do Dream Girls, I honestly think she would've actually done better in this role (tho I dont consider her acting.....good) I think she would've worked in this. But Carmen killed it, she had everything. I do think Lonette had a stronger voice, but still, Carmen did the damn thing.

It looks really good, I can't wait.

And congrats, jarrylf! :D

Looks good :)! It's going to be bittersweet watching that because Aaliyah was supposed to be in it and now Whitney off course. I'll be watching to look out for jarryl of course!

Thanks guys (reminder you can get the details on the set if you missed them in my section in the True You fourm). Yea the only time I think you might not see me is when they did Giving Him Something He Can Feel, cause I was in the audience and they didnt show that much of us. Thats when Whitney came in dressed down as the producer, with a fur coat, black tank top & Jeans and looked GOOOOD, and was giving good directions and suggestions about EVERYTHING, she really knew what she was doing.

Yea I was interested in who it was gonna be too. I was hearing they were considering Brandy & Monica, and I was thinking that if Bey didnt do Dream Girls, I honestly think she would've actually done better in this role (tho I dont consider her acting.....good) I think she would've worked in this. But Carmen killed it, she had everything. I do think Lonette had a stronger voice, but still, Carmen did the damn thing.

Based on the original(this one seems different but the original is the only thing I can go by), I'm not sure if Bey could handle the acting. She could handle the vocals and the performing, though, of course. Carmen does look to be a good choice, though.

Carmen Ejogo ..will be the breakout star from this movie..i was expecting it to be jordin ..but jordins acting looks very standard from this trailer

Jarryif who is singing the hell out of giving him something he can feel towards the end of the trailer there ??

will-two-face-be-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

:mellow: I do NOT want them doing this movie over. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Jordin can IN NO WAY touch Irene and I am terrified to see who they'll attempt to put in Lonette's place. They need to leave this classic the hell alone. Period.

whitney on the other hand..we can only hope she doesnt sing

well thanks ..to me whitney is a medicore actress ..she was horrible in the body guard... standard in preachers wife and hmmm in Cinderella

Carmen Ejogo ..will be the breakout star from this movie..i was expecting it to be jordin ..but jordins acting looks very standard from this trailer

Jarryif who is singing the hell out of giving him something he can feel towards the end of the trailer there ??

That was Carmen singing Giving Him Something He Can feel (WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT SHE'S WEARING WITH THAT PERFORMANCE, MY GODDDDDDDDDD, all 3 of them make the dresses they sang that song in in the original movie look like Nun costumes).

Yea Carmen's definitely gonna get a ton of praise, she's a pro so she really should, I think Mike did good with the drama, so he might get some praise for that too, and I do think Jordin did good, she was believable.