Get Your Tissues Sparkle Trailer Released

Idrag4mj

That was Carmen singing Giving Him Something He Can feel (WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT SHE'S WEARING WITH THAT PERFORMANCE, MY GODDDDDDDDDD, all 3 of them make the dresses they sang that song in in the original movie look like Nun costumes).

Yea Carmen's definitely gonna get a ton of praise, she's a pro so she really should, I think Mike did good with the drama, so he might get some praise for that too, and I do think Jordin did good, she was believable.

Damn all of them,, what about Omari ????

it's beautiful :tear: it's like "Dreamgirls" except this time a real diva has a reason to hog the screen time :filenails:

Well to be fair, Sparkle tells a more interesting story than Dreamgirls. Dreamgirls really just glossed over the surface, while trying to give florence ballard redemption and shade Diana Ross. Sparkle was more gritty and actually explored the addiction and corruption that surounded a lot of the girl groups from that time. The drama behind the scenes at motown and other labels was a lot darker and far more real. Sparkle is probably a better reflection of that time. The five heartbeats too.

Well to be fair, Sparkle tells a more interesting story than Dreamgirls. Dreamgirls really just glossed over the surface, while trying to give florence ballard redemption and shade Diana Ross. Sparkle was more gritty and actually explored the addiction and corruption that surounded a lot of the girl groups from that time. The drama behind the scenes at motown and other labels was a lot darker and far more real. Sparkle is probably a better reflection of that time. The five heartbeats too.

well tell it then :o

No lies up here at all. Sparkle is alot more gritty. Everything you said was the truth, I have nothing to add :coffee:

Damn all of them,, what about Omari ????

I didnt get to see Omari do any acting, I saw him my 1st day, but he was just hanging out behind the scenes and they threw him in the scene for a minute, and then he was outta there

Archived