Bruno Mars comes out as gay, sets web abuzz

SloLove

Late March 2012, Bruno Mars announced on a small Chicago radio station that he is homosexual. Mars also stated: "I will not go to great lengths to spread this news. The timing is bad, I hadn't realized it was April Fool's Day but it's been pointed out to me and I don't want to go too public with this. I don't want it to be disregarded as a joke. My sexuality is no joke to me and it's come out a little faster than I'd hoped." It was later revealed that the singer's intentions were in fact to make some well-placed jokes on the air to test the public's reaction, before actually coming out on a televised talk show later this week. His plans went awry when he got some very specific questions from the interviewer, the source added.

Since then, social media and the blogosphere went abuzz, with hashtags like #supportbruno garnering over 100,000 tweets. The feedback is globally very positive.

Bruno Mars’ first album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans proved to be the third biggest-selling album of 2011 in the United Kingdom.

Mars is currently working on his second album after signing a worldwide publishing deal with BMG Chrysalis.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100k tweets says otherwise :lol: and the link Slo posted

Game...twitter jumps on RUMORS ALL THE TIME..thats not enough confirmation. :lol: Do u realize how much that happens? The CNN link seem to have copied the article that slo originally posted. Doesnt CNN write their own articles instead of just copying another "source"?

Game...twitter jumps on RUMORS ALL THE TIME..thats not enough confirmation. :lol: Do u realize how much that happens? The CNN link seem to have copied the article that slo originally posted. Doesnt CNN write their own articles instead of just copying another "source"?

yeah.. you right :lol:

no they copy and paste some of their articles

well dayum, he came for Ralphie's crown but I don't see it, now when Tom Cruise does it Ralphie's wig shall then be snatched :whistle:

:huh:

yeah.. you right :lol:

no they copy and paste some of their articles

Like i said..I need MORE sources. He's far too popular right now for a load of sources to not be reporting this.

:huh:

Like i said..I need MORE sources. He's far too popular right now for a load of sources to not be reporting this.

i had to read the beginning it was an April Fools Day joke Dayz, I was just saying as far as coming out it wasn't as big to me as Ralphie, now let Tom Cruise say he gay and that will snatch all :rolleyes:

well if he is good for him...probably explains the drugs he was on...battling with himself and sexuality

I can't say I battled with my sexuality, I battled with telling people who I already knew myself to be though, still to this day, with the exception of the nursing program at school I be like yep I'm gay keep it moving I don't want none of the white pussy here no mam :coffee:

i had to read the beginning it was an April Fools Day joke Dayz, I was just saying as far as coming out it wasn't as big to me as Ralphie, now let Tom Cruise say he gay and that will snatch all :rolleyes:

it wasnt an april fools day joke..he said he didnt realize the day was april fools but his sexuality is not a joke...re-read the article

I am sorry but if you believe this for second ...you are so gullible ..He will not come out whiles his career is still this hot ..Not going to Happen ..he had no reason to reveal this at this time..i call it bullshit.and you will see very soon that its not true

And I would be one of the ones that could careless. :yawn:

it wasnt an april fools day joke..he said he didnt realize the day was april fools but his sexuality is not a joke...re-read the article

OHHHHH well I stand corrected.....well dayum, Ralphie still got me in shock so :clapping: this just makes Bruno Mars come on my map more so I listen to his music and see who he is, Janet already said she liked him

Archived