Bruno Mars comes out as gay, sets web abuzz

SloLove

I am sorry but if you believe this for second ...you are so gullible ..He will not come out whiles his career is still this hot ..Not going to Happen ..he had no reason to reveal this at this time..i call it bullshit.and you will see very soon that its not true

Even tho Im highly skeptical of the "news".. I cant say that a person wouldnt reveal their truth (just becaase they're popular right now) in order to break free of a lie. Some ppl dont wanna be imprisoned like that. Everyone is not the same.

I'm skeptical, but if this turns out to be true...he's more than likely doing it because some random ho former lover is trying to sell him out in the tabloids.

So if I'm correct (and you know I'm always right) you tried to get his dick, he said no because you can't handle it, you got pissed and threatened to call him out, so he came out? Shame on you...SHAME!

smh1980.gif

So if I'm correct (and you know I'm always right) you tried to get his dick, he said no because you can't handle it, you got pissed and threatened to call him out, so he came out? Shame on you...SHAME!

smh1980.gif

I truly hate you sometimes, Hendrika! :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

....and no I am not after his paynis! :rolleyes:

i have already refuted the claim..its not true

You posted receipts? :unsure: