Janet's slimmer new bod

SloLove

'Success looks like this': Janet Jackson unveils dramatically slimmed down figure in new ad

She described herself as an emotional eater with serious body issues.

But Janet Jackson is seen here looking confident and happy after a weight loss programme helped her shed the pounds.

The 45-year-old singer, who has battled the bulge over the years, is in incredible shape in the promo snap from her Nutrisystem ad.

article-0-127E2167000005DC-382_468x611.jpg

Check me out: A newly-svelte Janet Jackson shows off her trim figure in a promo photo for her Nutrisystem ad

Janet, the sister of the late Michael Jackson, shows off her figure in a tight orange dress and sky high Louboutin heels.

She is yet to reveal how much weight she has lost - but a sneak peek of the ad has been released.

Newly-slim Jackson proclaims in the commercial: 'This is what success looks like,' before going on to describe the Nutrisystem plan, based on eating low glycemic foods which leave you feeling full for longer.

article-2126209-127EC753000005DC-744_468x471.jpg

Success looks like this: Seen here in a still from a preview of the ad

While she was once revered for her incredibly toned abs, Janet's weight has yo-yoed over the years.

Back in 2006 she tipped the scales at 180lbs before slimming down.

However following the death of her brother Michael in 2009, Janet started to pile on the pounds.

She is the latest celeb to use Nutrisystem to fight the flab, with Marie Osmond having previously shed 50lbs on the programme.

Janet documented her weight struggle in her 2011 tell-all book True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself in which she described herself as an 'emotional eater' with serious body image issues.

Janet's ad will premiere in full next Monday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2126209/Janet-Jackson-unveils-dramatically-slimmed-figure-Nutrisystem-ad.html#ixzz1rMJXV1A0

• Upvote 1

article-0-127E2167000005DC-382_468x611.jpg

Check me out: A newly-svelte Janet Jackson shows off her trim figure in a promo photo for her Nutrisystem ad

Janet, the sister of the late Michael Jackson, shows off her figure in a tight orange dress and sky high Louboutin heels.

She is yet to reveal how much weight she has lost - but a sneak peek of the ad has been released.

Newly-slim Jackson proclaims in the commercial: 'This is what success looks like,' before going on to describe the Nutrisystem plan, based on eating low glycemic foods which leave you feeling full for longer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2126209/Janet-Jackson-unveils-dramatically-slimmed-figure-Nutrisystem-ad.html#ixzz1rMJXV1A0

When the media writes articles about Marie Osmond...do they say "sister of Donnie Osmond"? I'm REALLY curious?

• Upvote 2

Janet Jackson shows off slender frame in latest Nutrisystem ads

Janet Jackson didn’t sing a song called “Discipline” for nothing.

The 45 year-old pop diva is showing off a svelte figure after losing weight on Nutritystem.

The diet brand released a photo of the singer in a tight red dress and sky-high heels.

“This is what success looks like,” she says in the ads for the preprepared diet food company.

Jackson has been known for her rock hard abs as well as her fights with the scale.

In her book “True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself,” she revealed that her body issues started when she was a little girl.

Upon joining the cast of the 1970s comedy “Good Times,” the wardrobe woman told her that they would have to bind her chest because her bust was developing too rapidly.

The next season, she was told to lose weight.

She admitted that her yo-yoing weight was due to seeking comfort in ice cream, chips and cookies when she was feeling down.

Jackson said that even when flaunting those enviable abdominal muscles on album covers and in videos, she still felt bad about how she looked.

“I could very easily pick myself apart,” she said. “That’s what I did.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/janet-jackson-shows-slender-frame-latest-nutrisystem-ads-article-1.1057591#ixzz1rXHCTZmW