Dayum Gaga is on Madonna Like Level Playing Stadiums Across Europe

Idrag4mj

Enough to sell the tickets.

What's more wow is how she was able to make a name for herlsef as a performer in such a short period of time. Good or bad She will put on a show

15nt79f.gif

if you're into that...i loved her singles from the first album...loved born this way single....but dont ask me another song from that album to save my life cause you might as well pull the trigga now.

im not a fan of the whole gimmicks crap like coming down the red carpet in an egg and the craziness...thats when i start to lose interest and takes away from the talent

What's more wow is how she was able to make a name for herlsef as a performer in such a short period of time. Good or bad She will put on a show

15nt79f.gif

Warms my heart to see u not totally shit on her :blush:

15nt79f.gif

well we in the internet age now, I mean I could go on youtube or anyone and find performances or interviews from Janet I either couldn't before or hadn't seen altogether. GaGa knows how to brand herself.

Beyonce cant sell out stadiums /rihanna cant .hell even britney cant but gaga has been out 3 years and she playing 100k seated capacity stadiums

I don't know what to think about Beyonce it's like she just fell off musically I wonder if her career is in the shitter?

I don't know what to think about Beyonce it's like she just fell off musically I wonder if her career is in the shitter?

I don't think so. 4 was a victim of not following trends, but she is still well liked and her next album will be highly anticipated.

Beyonce cant sell out stadiums /rihanna cant .hell even britney cant but gaga has been out 3 years and she playing 100k seated capacity stadiums

Begeth your pardon?

Beyonce

Estadio do Morumbi

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Feb. 6, 2010

$4,264,700

52,757 /

1 /

Britney Spears

Parken Stadium

Copenhagen, Denmark

July 11, 2009

$4,928,523

44,821 /

1 /

I'm not surprised; she was a touring force from the beginning. The first time I saw her was when she opened for Pussycat Dolls with only a few singles to her name and already then people were commenting that the dolls should be opening for her. Gaga puts on a show. It's an experience. I'm seeing her for the third time in a few short months. :D

^ Yes. She opened for New Kids On The Block in late 2008 and also had her own club aftershows, then for the Pussycat Dolls European leg in 2009, which led to the Fame Ball, and the history that is Monster Ball.

I STILL haven't seen her live yet and can't wait to see her in concert. I want to be front and center!

notice the word "not"

Basically she released an R&B leaning album in an era of dance-pop.

I really like the singles from 4 (minus run the world). So much better than the othe crud that she was releasing before. I want to shove my fists in my ears every time I hear single ladies/diva etc. in fact love on top is my fave single from her since baby boy.

Begeth your pardon?

Beyonce

Estadio do Morumbi

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Feb. 6, 2010

$4,264,700

52,757 /

1 /

Britney Spears

Parken Stadium

Copenhagen, Denmark

July 11, 2009

$4,928,523

44,821 /

1 /

THATs brazil anybody with a little popularity at the moment can sell out stadiums in that over populated place...ask avril lavigne

britney well that was in 2009 she was supper hot then ...but she cant now

Besides those are a few spotted spot unlike gaga whos entire itinerary is stadia

Archived