QUEEN OF ROCK: Tina Turner (Appreciation Thread)

ThatOtherFan

Tina is AMAZING. My first memory associated with Tina is her biopic "What's Love Got To Do With It". Ever since then, I've respected and appreciated all that she's done.

Tina is the one who REALLY opened the door and the only one I can think of who performs with such passion and electricity before Janet.

• Upvote 1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERY artist and stan may deal. :coffee: I loves me some Tina, though :wub:

Sis, I love you...and you know I STAN down for Mike, but Tina's version is the best. :rolleyes:

Or at the very least they are tied! <_<

Tina is AMAZING. My first memory associated with Tina is her biopic "What's Love Got To Do With It". Ever since then, I've respected and appreciated all that she's done.

Tina is the one who REALLY opened the door and the only one I can think of who performs with such passion and electricity before Janet.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I don't know what my first memory of her is, I know I always respected and liked her...it has only grown as I've gotten older! :yahoo:

I can accept a tie, but just naming hers the best is NOT gonna work for me :filenails:

Hers is infact the best...but I said it was tie to appease you. :coffee:

This made me think back to when you completely went APE SHIT..when ..I think It was Austin ..who said Beyonce is indeed a better performer than Tina ever was in her prime. I had never seen you spazz da fuck out like u did that day. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What happened was YOU posted some random clip in which Tina supposedly said Beyonce was better than her...that led to an argument between me and Austineisha. I hadn't watched the actual video though, when I watched the actual video, it was obvious that some Bey stan had cut/paste what Tina said to make it appear as if she said Beyonce was better than her. :sigh: ....And Beyonce stans wonder why everyone thinks they are INSANE! :sigh:

I didn't spazz out either! :rolleyes:

What happened was YOU posted some random clip in which Tina supposedly said Beyonce was better than her...that led to an argument between me and Austineisha. I hadn't watched the actual video though, when I watched the actual video, it was obvious that some Bey stan had cut/paste what Tina said to make it appear as if she said Beyonce was better than her. :sigh: ....And Beyonce stans wonder why everyone thinks they are INSANE! :sigh:

I didn't spazz out either! :rolleyes:

No,it was two different occasions. The one I was talking about was I had posted a clip of that gay popular dude from youtbe "WESLEY".. and he had said that Beyonce is a better performer than Janet,Tina and somebody else. But to be honest Tina DID say that Beyonce is doin it better than SHE ever did it. I heard Tina Tuirner actually say that...it was no manipulated clips pasted 2gether.

and you did LOSE IT! :mellow:

YAS for Mama Tina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steel Claw, Foreign Affair, Two People, Typical Male, Bold Soul Sister, Whatever You Want, Something Beautiful Remains, Dancing in my Dreams, Tina's Wish, I Don't Wanna Lose You, Nutbush & Acid Queen are just SOME of my favs from her.

& All her covers SHAT on the originals!!!

She Came In The Bathroom Window, Come Together, Take You Higher etc etc>>>>>>>>>