The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

Adam Lambert tweeted about her:

The powerhouse took to Twitter recently to reach out to his fans to express his desire for Janet Jackson to make a return to music.

Janet-Jackson-460x372.jpg

He tweeted: ”Where’s @JanetJackson these days? I miss ur music mama!”

Janet Jackson hasn’t been active in the music scene – not in the public eye at least since her last studio album, 2008′s ‘Discipline’.

enhanced-29160-1391463893-15.jpg

‘N Sync Describes Hooking Up With Janet Jackson

The group is about to find out what it’s like to play in front of a large American audience, even if most of them paid to see someone else. On October 14, ‘N Sync begins its stint as the opening act on Janet Jackson’s tour [the Velvet Rope]. To hear them tell it, the boys are pretty excited about the whole thing.

“Dude, okay I just want to say about two to three years ago I had her poster on my wall so I’m psyched. I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to say about that.” Justin Timberlake said.

(Below is brief audio footage of an acapella duet performance between Janet and NSYNC of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Overjoyed’).

Yahoo! Chat - 3.18.99

popple_81 asks
: What group would you like to go on tour with?

Yahoo_NSYNC
: Mmmm.. we went on tour with Janet Jackson. That was fulfilling for me.

MG15F asks
: If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you take with you? MSB

Yahoo_NSYNC
: Music. Music. and Janet Jackson. That’s optional.. it can change to Halle Berry and others..

Autumn_724 asks
: Of all the celebrities you’ve ever met, who has been your favorite?

Yahoo_NSYNC
: I enjoyed meeting Janet Jackson and meeting Will Smith. They’re very down to earth

“No, Not The Biscuit Tin, Justin!” - UK 1999

Q:
Who’s the sexiest woman on the planet?:

Justin:
The sexiest woman…that’s a good one. Everybody’s so different, it would be hard to pick the sexiest. As far as movies go, I’m totally in love with Halle Berry. I think she’s, like, incredibly perfect. But I’ve always thought Janet Jackson has nothing but sex appeal, so I’d probably say her.

Q:
Have you ever had a dream about someone famous?:

Justin
: Sure. Janet Jackson. But I can’t tell you what happened in it!

14. AOL Chat - 3.16.2000

AOL Host
: A new question: Hey, guys, I’m so anxious to get your new CD. My question, I know you’ve done duets in your career, but who do you really want to work with? Thanks. Much love to Justin.

Justin
: Janet Jackson.

Via

15. Tiger Beat - March 2000

Tiger Beat gave him two choices in a bunch of categories and asked him for his very personal preferences. Here are Justin’s picks.

Q: Janet Jackson or Michael Jackson?: Janet.

• Upvote 2

WELL DAMN JT :mellow: He was truly obsessed. I was rely surprised when he said he prefers Janet over Michael.

It's one of the reasons I kinda don't believe he shaded her in some songs :lol:. You can't go from loving someone THAT much to dissing them...or can you?

• Upvote 1

Yes this is true. The Bad video is a direct copy of Janet's Nasty video. So when I see Mj fans say oh Janet copied Michael in this video, I look at them crazy and politely show them the fact that Nasty came out in 1986 and Bad came out in 1988. Oh you should see the looks on their faces to know that Mj actually copied his little sister, ahhh priceless.

• Upvote 1

Why are people so surprised when another star prefers Janet over Michael.

Because its not the popular answer ..ppl view it as a slap in the face to the King of Pop to even suggest his sister is ranked above him in anyway. Ppl are brainwashed into believing Mike Is the end-to-all messiah of music..so when ppl are bold enough to say Janet > Mike its commendable becuz like I said..its not a popular thing to say, even if a person feels that way.

enhanced-29160-1391463893-15.jpg

‘N Sync Describes Hooking Up With Janet Jackson

The group is about to find out what it’s like to play in front of a large American audience, even if most of them paid to see someone else. On October 14, ‘N Sync begins its stint as the opening act on Janet Jackson’s tour [the Velvet Rope]. To hear them tell it, the boys are pretty excited about the whole thing.

“Dude, okay I just want to say about two to three years ago I had her poster on my wall so I’m psyched. I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to say about that.” Justin Timberlake said.

(Below is brief audio footage of an acapella duet performance between Janet and NSYNC of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Overjoyed’).

Yahoo! Chat - 3.18.99

popple_81 asks
: What group would you like to go on tour with?

Yahoo_NSYNC
: Mmmm.. we went on tour with Janet Jackson. That was fulfilling for me.

MG15F asks
: If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you take with you? MSB

Yahoo_NSYNC
: Music. Music. and Janet Jackson. That’s optional.. it can change to Halle Berry and others..

Autumn_724 asks
: Of all the celebrities you’ve ever met, who has been your favorite?

Yahoo_NSYNC
: I enjoyed meeting Janet Jackson and meeting Will Smith. They’re very down to earth

“No, Not The Biscuit Tin, Justin!” - UK 1999

Q:
Who’s the sexiest woman on the planet?:

Justin:
The sexiest woman…that’s a good one. Everybody’s so different, it would be hard to pick the sexiest. As far as movies go, I’m totally in love with Halle Berry. I think she’s, like, incredibly perfect. But I’ve always thought Janet Jackson has nothing but sex appeal, so I’d probably say her.

Q:
Have you ever had a dream about someone famous?:

Justin
: Sure. Janet Jackson. But I can’t tell you what happened in it!

14. AOL Chat - 3.16.2000

AOL Host
: A new question: Hey, guys, I’m so anxious to get your new CD. My question, I know you’ve done duets in your career, but who do you really want to work with? Thanks. Much love to Justin.

Justin
: Janet Jackson.

Via

15. Tiger Beat - March 2000

Tiger Beat gave him two choices in a bunch of categories and asked him for his very personal preferences. Here are Justin’s picks.

Q: Janet Jackson or Michael Jackson?: Janet.

and eventually of course they fucked

WELL DAMN JT :mellow: He was truly obsessed. I was rely surprised when he said he prefers Janet over Michael.

OMG me and my best friend were just talking about this! IDK why is took me by surprise, not that Janet is lessor or anything but it's very rare that ppl give her her props over MJ, especially ppl like JT and the rest of his contemporaries.

• Upvote 2