The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

Tony Potts on Janhova

TonyPotts1 just finished chatting with Janet Jackson.Every time I see I her, I like her even more,always down to earth, honest and a great laugh #ahcom

just finished chatting with Janet Jackson.Every time I see I her, I like her even more,always down to earth, honest and a great laugh #ahcom

— Tony Potts (@TonyPotts1)

November 1, 2010

Raven Symone on Janet

On her admiration for Janet Jackson: “I just think she’s beautiful. She’s lasted throughout so many years. I love the fact that she’s real in that sense. I think some people forget that just because of her name.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/23/raven-symone-covers-kontrol-magazine/#ixzz1697FAOlP

This one is about Beyonce. Idk if it's legit or not since it is Wendy Williams...

HERE’S SOME NEWS FROM THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW……

well they were talking about the awards of course and after they did the run down of the show and performances….they started to take callers…..the first caller said that she was in the studio when all eyes on beyonce was being recorded and there was supposed to be footage of beyonce rehearsing for the VMA…..and she was working with one of JANETS choreographers and the whole performance was supposed to be a tribute to Janet since MTV been playing her…..and originally beyonce was supposed to open the show but they decided to let Justin do it (which was another slap in the face to Janet)…..and all the footage of beyonce talking about janet on All Eyes on Me was cut by MTV…..thats why we didn’t see it…….

This one is about Beyonce. Idk if it's legit or not since it is Wendy Williams...

well they were talking about the awards of course and after they did the run down of the show and performances….they started to take callers…..the first caller said that she was in the studio when all eyes on beyonce was being recorded and there was supposed to be footage of beyonce rehearsing for the VMA…..and she was working with one of JANETS choreographers and the whole performance was supposed to be a tribute to Janet since MTV been playing her…..and originally beyonce was supposed to open the show but they decided to let Justin do it (which was another slap in the face to Janet)…..and all the footage of beyonce talking about janet on All Eyes on Me was cut by MTV…..thats why we didn’t see it…….

It's not the first time Beyzebel has praised our lord and savior..

A Beyonce stan told me this. But I haven't seen any video of it.