NEW BRANDY ALBUM TO FEATURE BEYONCE & MARY J. BLIGE

SloLove

http://iamdomo.com/2012/04/27/new-brandy-album-to-feature-beyonce-mary-j-blige/

Just in case you thought that Brandy’s comeback has hit its peak, song writer and producer Sean Garrett reports that Brandy’s upcoming album will feature the talent of Ms. Mary J. Blige and Beyonce. In an interview with Consciousness Magazine, Garrett states, “ Look out for the new Brandy album. We have Beyonce and Mary J. Blige on the new album that we just did. I’m about to run it in a big way for the industry!”

In case the power production, legendary writing and and amazing vocals are not enough, music lovers will enjoy an album that features their favorite singers and a voice to be reckoned with… Brandy Norwoods’. [source]

It is my belief that Beyonce is the Collaborator of Death.

Beautiful hew?

Put it in a hew?

Tele-hew?

Love a hew?

The girls never saw it coming. -_-

O.Ma.AGODDA..........I did not think about that..... so true, tho I do love 2 songs up there lol. Brandy betta prove this wrong LOL

This is false. This interview was done in Nov/Dec. The interviewer mixed up Sean Garrett saying he had a song coming out with Beyonce and Mary and that Brandy's single was also dropping (Which was intended to come out in Dec before the duet with Monica happened).

It is my belief that Beyonce is the Collaborator of Death.

Beautiful hew?

Put it in a hew?

Tele-hew?

Love a hew?

The girls never saw it coming. -_-

Destiny's hew?

Hip Hop Hew?

The Closer I Get to Hew?

Hew In Da Club?