Why won't women take responsibility for having children out of wedlock.

Idrag4mj

I cannot understand this. Women nobody can have sex with you if you refuse unless they rape you. Your baby daddy is a deadbeat, thug, and player and criminal yet you gave him the pussy unprotected. You new exactly who he was when you met him but yet you still gave him the pussy. Lets use commonsense lets say you are dating a major d boy in your city, if you are not a idiot you will know two things. 1.Your boyfriend is going to get caught nobody in history has made a career out of drug dealing. 2. He is going to go to jail so any kids you have with him he will not be around to raise them.

I'm using this as just one example of using logic to determine who you should let in between your legs and who you should not. You women got to step it up. Stop fucking these thugs, players, and lame ****** and they will stop acting the way they do. If you want a good black man in your life you can't go around fucking all the no good blackmen and think that you are going to attract one of us. It kills me when sheneka from project building A thinks she is really going to have a chance with a business man like myself. It's not going to happen. Why? because we are on two different planes. Her plane is flying toward poverty and lack and my plane is flying toward abundance and wealth.

Yes the blame is on you women because you ultimately have the final decision. If men had pussies then I would say the blame is on us. Stop fucking thugs, players, women beaters, and krazy dudes period. I here these women complaining about all they attract is deadbeat dudes but quit fucking these dudes and start looking for a different type of dude.

One thing I hate is people who will not take responsibility for their actions. If you choose to let a man enter your body then that means that you openly accept whatever comes from that decision. Whether it is aids, a baby or whatever.

You women want these black men to change their ways stop fucking these thugs, deadbeats, women beaters, etc and start fucking with the businessmen, educated men, and men who are about something. When you do that you will force these other men to step they game up and get they shit together.

Many of you women are so desperate for attention and love that you will accept any type of man. You women need to have more self respect and standards for yourself. I'm a tell you like my father told me I'm not going to respect you just because your a women. I am going to respect you only if you respect me and most importantly you respect yourself. If you don't respect yourself then I will not have any respect for you.

Let's get one thing straight I don't have any children I got my finances together. The black dudes out here that don't raise their children that's fucked up. But, guess what, I am not one of them so at the end of the day I'm going to use common sense. I know as a man that I cannot get any pussy without a women letting me. I cannot go inside of a women without a condom unless she lets me. I'm not saying that black dudes aren't wrong for some of their actions. All i'm saying is take responsibility for the fact that you have the final decision women.

It's just like with me running my business. When employees make mistakes and cost me money I have to take responsibility why? because it's my business I can only blame them so much before I hold myself accountable. I have to think like, its my fault because I hired them and let them work for me. It's my fault because I should of been a better judge of character. It's my fault because I let them in to my empire when I should of kept them out. Same thing with you women, you can only blame men so much before you hold yourself accountable.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/why-wont-women-take-responsibility-having-children-out-wedlock-391459/

It was hilarious reading it for me not because of how truthful the things he spoke of were but because i knew he was going to be dragged to filth for telling it as it is

click on the thread they beheaded him :lmao: :lmao: the truth cuts deep

they went off on him :lmao:

And for no reason imo. He told the gospel truth. He wasnt letting deadbeat men off the hook at all. He flat out said they are deadbeats and have no quality. His focus was saying that any woman should be able to recognize the deadbeat before she lets them stick their dicks in. It sounds like something everyone should know but clearly they don't or don't care cause it keeps happening.

And for no reason imo. He told the gospel truth. He wasnt letting deadbeat men off the hook at all. He flat out said they are deadbeats and have no quality. His focus was saying that any woman should be able to recognize the deadbeat before she lets them stick their dicks in. It sounds like something everyone should know but clearly they don't or don't care cause it keeps happening.

i know like i said they mad because its the truth

you should be able to know a no good man before you allow him to put his dick in you much less carry his baby for 9months

Truth!!!

It's kind of annoying how women cry about raising their child(ren) alone because the father is in jail or the like. I'm like "Why did you fuck a thug/criminal? You should've had some idea that it wasn't gonna work in the long run."

On the other hand, it's up to the men in general to set the standards to what's a good man. In many communities, that's not the case and that's probably the real problem.