Janet Jackson On The Audrey Johnson Show in NYC

SloLove

Janet and her sexy airy voice. :wub: I am definitely stealing that in another life.time. And what a lovely little girl to have been blessed by the presence of a goddess, i believe that little girls soul was so moved that the hair on top of her head tried to levitate and touch the ceiling. -_-

LOFL I LOVE the face/voice change at the new music question.......guess that means its gonna be a while lol. Cause she's given that "beginning stages" answer for going on 3 years lol. I think (and well it clearly shows) she's more interested in the LionsGate deal more than anything else right now.

How can anyone interpret that as she is not focusing on music now.

She's clearly at the beginning stages of an actual recording.

We know there will be one, cause she says she's putting the pieces together for "recording".

In the last 3 years, she did not once say she was recording, the way she has here. She has always said she would like to do it, or she will do it. But here she is clearly saying that an album is next in the list.

How can anyone interpret that as she is not focusing on music now.

She's clearly at the beginning stages of an actual recording.

We know there will be one, cause she says "THE recording".

In the last 3 years, she did not once say she was recording, the way she has here. She has always said she would like to do it, or she will do it. But here she is clearly saying that an album is next in the list.

Actually, no. She has said in interviews since 09 that she was figuring out the tones moods and energy for the next album, and tho she hasnt mentioned it often she has talked about getting back to recording. LOL if anything, she more than indicated that a movie more likely to be next because the women asked about music and Janet answered the question, and then turned it over to movies, where she seemed more relaxed to talk about, and how it was her dream. She didnt give any signs of whats next but its more than clear that she's taking her time, thus me or anyone else saying, we're not likely looking at that end of the Summer album.

Good to see you on something that has nothing to do with Rihanna.

Good to see you on something that has nothing to do with Rihanna.

I see she's heading to rehab. How about told you so. She's a fucking mess.

Anyway, back to the beautiful classy sain normal drug free Janet. Janet has never clearly said she is recording, here she has. It's clearly part of the puzzle. She is recording AND producing a movie. Neither is first or second. Go back to ur rehabanna thread and stay there.

• Upvote 1

I see she's heading to rehab. How about told you so. She's a fucking mess.

Anyway, back to the beautiful classy sain normal drug free Janet. Janet has never clearly said she is recording, here she has. It's clearly part of the puzzle. She is recording AND producing a movie. Neither is first or second. Go back to ur rehabanna thread and stay there.

LOFL, um going to the hospital for exhaustion is not going to rehab :lmao: . You can only dream.

She has said she was back in the studio, and if you werent so busy always being in the Rihanna threads, you would've actually seen Jimmy Jam said she was in the studio recording. And your little "go back to your Rihanna thread" is hilarious because, look at the threads in this section, I'm ALLL over it, and your pretty much nowhere to be found, yet you can always be found on the topic of Rihanna, and keeping rising to the top with your comments adding on it. So how bout I stay here, because I actually contribute topics and opinions to the Janet section, and you can go back to trolling Rihanna threads since that seems to be all you can do, actions speaks louder than words....

Get over yourself.

One thing I don't do is attack other members (only defend myself).

It has been quiet on the Janet front. So there is no reason to post. My Janet posts are always positive. Yours are always negative (unless it's Rihanna). This is a Janet board. Your in the wrong place.

U r silly, I am talking about since that time, since jimmy said that, she has said nothing about recording. She's obviously working on it now. End of story so just stfu yeah. Ugh

P.s Rihanna will be in rehab or dead soon, just u see. She's a head case. People keep excusing her behaviour as "she's young just having fun", but that's just ignorance. Clearly the girl has underlying issues which are not being recognised and resolved. .

Get over yourself.

One thing I don't do is attack other members (only defend myself).

It has been quiet on the Janet front. So there is no reason to post. My Janet posts are always positive. Yours are always negative (unless it's Rihanna). This is a Janet board. Your in the wrong place.

U r silly, I am talking about since that time, since jimmy said that, she has said nothing about recording. She's obviously working on it now. End of story so just stfu yeah. Ugh

P.s Rihanna will be in rehab or dead soon, just u see. She's a head case. People keep excusing her behaviour as "she's young just having fun", but that's just ignorance. Clearly the girl has underlying issues which are not being recognised and resolved. .

LOFL yea and I dont "attach" myself to anyone either, if anyone says something stupid or annoying I'll call them on it, you trolling Rihanna pages constantly and hardly being seen in this area qualifies, I just expressed that it's shocking to see you on a post that does not involve her. LOFL Oh Really? My posts about Janet are always negative? I'd like some recipts for that and a witness to that, I'd LOVE that, tell me about how I post negatively about Janet so often..........I'll wait for you to either digg or lie. :coffee: LOL You are truly pressed, just because it's quiet on the Janet front, that means theres NO posts about Janet to comment on? And MORE than clearly your in the wrong place, go and embarass yourself and look at this section, who's contributed more to Janet's side in the last year pretty much? LOFL

:lmao: :lmao: @"stfu yea.ugh" LOFL you mad huh? Sorry but Janet has commented since after Make Me about going in the studio, in her Bizzare Magazine interview in 09 and in 2010 interviews, stop embarassing yourself. Wait why am I even bothering, you've done so much to embarass yourself and character on this site, this cannot be a suprise.

LOFL Keep dreaming abotu Rihanna, we all know its your wish so that she'll stop having hits, and breaking records. Sorry but people do drugs and drink and have a very successful life and career beyond it. Grow up and stop going insane about her, it's weird, creepy, and not healthy.

I will thank you though, anytime I wonder what it's like to live my life completely obsessed with hating someone I didnt know, I think about you and how easily you let your hate ruin your image and conversations here.

If u bothered to watch the watch the extra clip. You would say she says she's got her head in creating music. So thankyou as usually I was right :)

Yea and again elaborated more on working on movies, sorry so your not, as usual. You've proved to be psycho tho....as usual :whistle: