This is been an amazing year so far!!!!

SloLove

Friday night at the Usher concert...comedian Somore sat 2 rows behind me and then today while I was waiting on my car at my condo...Duwane Wade came down to check his mail...I took a pic with them both...i posted the pics on facebook :dance: :dance: :dance:

Friday night at the Usher concert...comedian Somore sat 2 rows behind me and then today while I was waiting on my car at my condo...Duwane Wade came down to check his mail...I took a pic with them both...i posted the pics on facebook :dance: :dance: :dance:

I love her!!!!! :excited::blush:

He lives in your building??

Did you fall to your knees in front of him. (By accident of course) :unsure:

He lives in your building??

Did you fall to your knees in front of him. (By accident of course) :unsure:

yes he lives in my building...i thought i told you that already???...but anyways i thought he moved because he just bought a home...but i guess the house isnt ready ready to be moved into yet because he is still here...and no i didnt fall to my damn knees!!...i dont like him like that...lol but i was freakin speechless....it takes mark to tell you how i reacted...i just kept walking towards him without saying a word with my mouth open and he finally spoke to me first...i cant remember the conversation cause i was star struck...lol

yes he lives in my building...i thought i told you that already???...but anyways i thought he moved because he just bought a home...but i guess the house isnt ready ready to be moved into yet because he is still here...and no i didnt fall to my damn knees!!...i dont like him like that...lol but i was freakin speechless....it takes mark to tell you how i reacted...i just kept walking towards him without saying a word with my mouth open and he finally spoke to me first...i cant remember the conversation cause i was star struck...lol

Whenever you see a baller with money you are supposed to immediately fall to your knees.. That's in the gay employee handbook.. lol

Archived