Billboard Awards turn into a Twitter Shade-athon for P!nk and her man.

bu.

she released 2 songs at the end of last year in October and November and they went to no.1 and 2. and the bitch still wasn't nominated for shit so she was mad last year and the bitch still mad this year. She can stay mad :)

She released Perfect in 2010. We are in 2012. That was 2 years ago.

I'm convinced that both Effrem and Bu are insane. :crazy::yep:

No..it was just a long day and I was bored at work.

...or IN LOVE.

:rolleyes:

She released Perfect in 2010. We are in 2012. That was 2 years ago.

No..it was just a long day and I was bored at work.

:rolleyes:

yeah and my point is she hasn't been nominated for what did someone say 10yrs? :unsure: so she can stay mad :lol:

yeah and my point is she hasn't been nominated for what did someone say 10yrs? :unsure: so she can stay mad :lol:

Oh well. At least she wasn't declined a visa to get into my country to bring her $150mill grossing tour here. When you're making money worldwide, being nominated for an award means nothing - especially to someone as non-materialistic as P!nk.

Oh well. At least she wasn't declined a visa to get into my country to bring her $150mill grossing tour here. When you're making money worldwide, being nominated for an award means nothing - especially to someone as non-materialistic as P!nk.

oh really? Too bad no one cares how much her tour grossed. We're talking about her being mad and being a hater. She needs to worry about herself and not people lip-synching cause she's nowhere near the best live singer in the world. Christina would fuck her up as well as plenty of others

oh really? Too bad no one cares how much her tour grossed. We're talking about her being mad and being a hater. She needs to worry about herself and not people lip-synching cause she's nowhere near the best live singer in the world. Christina would fuck her up as well as plenty of others

Plenty of people care. Her label, P!nk herself, her child, her stans. And she was worried about herself. She said if she ever decides to lipsync she wants to do it as good as Breezy ;). At least she sings live.

• Upvote 1

Do we really want to bring up Floptina's recent career stage at the moment though?

The only similar thing about Katy Perry's performance and P!nk's performance was the trapeze though. Katy was definitely not doing any of the more athletic movements P!nk was doing. But if you actually got a full shot the, the art direction in Katy Perry's performance is amazing.

Do we really want to bring up Floptina's recent career stage at the moment though?

Effrem are we gonna do this? Legendtina has sold more than Pink and has a bigger fan base and will always be more relevant. Pink has flopped to so let's not. How you go supporting Pink just cause I brought up Christina? :rolleyes:

Effrem are we gonna do this? Legendtina has sold more than Pink and has a bigger fan base and will always be more relevant. Pink has flopped to so let's not. How you go supporting Pink just cause I brought up Christina? :rolleyes:

This is Hollywood, and in Hollywood we all know that you're only as good as your last album.

Funhouse > Bionic :coffee:

I picked the lesser of two evils -_-

Plenty of people care. Her label, P!nk herself, her child, her stans. And she was worried about herself. She said if she ever decides to lipsync she wants to do it as good as Breezy ;). At least she sings live.

Well she would likes to. :mellow: It aint like she some HARDCORE dancer.People like Chris has an excuse..Janet has an excuse..BOTTOMLINE. She's the MAIN artist I hear tryna discredit artists who lip.I've heard other VOCALISTS who have said they can understand "entertainer" artists lipping becuz of the demanding footwork. Lets see if you can do a hardcore dance routine LIVE,P!nk...and then we can take it from there.