What is your Janet track of the day?

bu.

• 9 months later...

I see I didn't post in this thread..

Bc having one track is just a sin -_-

I bumped to AFY and Feedback on my commute today so I pick those two

BUT When We Ooo is forever grabbing spins right now :wub:

I've really started to like China Love a lot lately. The whole album has grown on me actually.

I've really started to like China Love a lot lately. The whole album has grown on me actually.

Probably because it's her most underrated album by the fans.. They all praise TVR.. RN.. j. all day... Yet AFY stands along side them. AFY is an historic album and should be celebrated as one of her best albums.

AFY goes hard. The interludes were silly, the songs had meaning... She wasn't just singing about bibble.. It is the second Janet album when she was single.. And the first to express her happiness.. Janet had fully matured into a beautiful black Goddess by this album.. and an unstoppable force

This album gave birth to my inner King... I was blind and this album made me see.. I was deaf and this album made me hear.. I was uninspired and this album gave me life.. Long Live AFY -_-

I can relate, it is the very 1st album & era that I was a fan for, all the way from the 1st time seeing the Doesn't Really Matter video. And yea it is deeper than I think alot of people give it credit for, it's the PERFECT followup to TVR in every way, it goes very deep. but I feel like most of it's attention from being her last pop album or the sexual content, but it's soo damn deep. I do wish that side got more attention, like make no mistake personally I do favor Damita Jo over it (most times, those albums are ying & yang forever swiching in my ranking), but it beats Damita Jo in the lyrical content part. for me