Inside Celine's $29.7 million chateau

Kim

It's just her, her husband and two little kids right?

Grandma Dion needs her space. -_-

oh ok.. I know people like her that have those huge houses never step foot in some of the rooms.. lol

:lol:

My parents house isn't big, but no one ever goes to the basement. :lol: There's a washroom down there that probably only I've ever used. :asham:

Living in an apartment by myself has made me realize I don't really need or care for a big living space. Though it would be nice. -_-

Grandma Dion needs her space. -_-

:lol:

My parents house isn't big, but no one ever goes to the basement. :lol: There's a washroom down there that probably only I've ever used. :asham:

Living in an apartment by myself has made me realize I don't really need or care for a big living space. Though it would be nice. -_-

Some people in Atlanta have big houses because they are pretty cheap. If they live alone and their master bedroom is down stairs.. They only go up stairs to change the sheets when they have guest..

Some people in Atlanta have big houses because they are pretty cheap. If they live alone and their master bedroom is down stairs.. They only go up stairs to change the sheets when they have guest..

I wonder how much of a house celebs use on a regular basis.

At least people like Ellen who own acres of land have animals to occupy the land, but the home seems so underutilized.

:lmao:

she mind as well put a pool in that dirt pile give the kids a community pool they would put more use to it

Y'all need to clue me in on these jokes you're making. :umm:

At least people like Ellen who own acres of land have animals to occupy the land, but the home seems so underutilized.

Kitchen (some of them.. lol) bedroom, bathroom and maybe the media room.. I'm sure most of them don't go in their living room unless they have a lot of parties..

I don't think Janet's house was that big..

On the housewives of atlanta

sheree was having a house built and calling it chateau sheree knowing damned well her aston martin was just repoed and shes broke.

its been 6 months to a year later and her chateau is still a dirt pile and she makes all kind of excuses why its not built yet

go to youtube and check out My Hair Is Layed Like Chiquita Banana for another kiii about it

Edited by Dee