Official Food Thread

jarrylf

Just a fun thread where we can all talk about food lol, healthy, junk, breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, snacks. Stuff you can make, stuff you want to make, stuff you like to order.

I'll just start with my fave food on the planet. SMOKED SALMON!!! I LOVE ME SOME SMOKED SALMON, by itself.

I also LOVE Indian creamy Chicken (Chicken Masala), and Indian Spnich with Chicken in it (Chicken Saag).

Oh and a snack that I got from my fave show (It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia), its a grilled sandwich with cheese, Nutella, Peanut Butter, and butter. Sounds weird as hell, I know (but I love weird food) but it taste so fucking good, and it's just hard to describe it. Like its just plain good not grilled, but when it is grilled, grilled Cheese has competition. And naturally thats a once a monthish snack, cause you know from the sound of it, that aint exactly the healthiest snack in the world lol.

Oh and the foods I can cook is broiled chicken & gravy (my gravy is DA BOMB, I dont like to toot my own horn, but beep fuckin beep about my gravy) burgers, meatloaf, pasta, rice. And alot of breakfast food, like most breakfast food

and I love to eat, I'm a foodie, I can appreciate "weird"/different food.

Pizza is my favorite. The East Bay has this place called Zachary's Chicago Pizza and it is amazing! I love walking by just to smell it lol

sausage,+mushroom+%26+pepperoni+pizza.JPG

(With the food thread, you knew food pics were coming eventually -_-:lol:)

Ofcourse lol, it looks delisious. My fave Pizza is from a place called Pizza Papalis (which I think is only in Detroit, Chicago, & Ohio) and my fave Pizza is Chicago style seafood (the tomatoes and cheese and seafood are all FRESSSSSSSSSSH as can be, and it's thick cuts of shrimp & crab meat) and you HAVE to get it large, and just have that fucker in your fridge for like 2 days cause with me, when I have it 1 day, tomorrow, I'll be craving it lol.

I don't eat seafood. And food with melted cheese and tomato sauce (pizza, pasta, etc.) makes me nauseous. :coffee:

Well since you've informed us on what foods you dont like, what foods do you like/love?:)

Pizza is my favorite. The East Bay has this place called Zachary's Chicago Pizza and it is amazing! I love walking by just to smell it lol

sausage,+mushroom+%26+pepperoni+pizza.JPG

(With the food thread, you knew food pics were coming eventually -_-:lol:)

that pizza look nasty as hell and like it got too much damn sause Andy :rolleyes:

that pizza look nasty as hell and like it got too much damn sause Andy :rolleyes:

:blink: .................................... so I'm just gonna assume your not a fan of Chicago style? Cause Chicago style is alot of things, but it's never neat or nasty (unless you went to the wrong person)

:blink: .................................... so I'm just gonna assume your not a fan of Chicago style? Cause Chicago style is alot of things, but it's never neat or nasty (unless you went to the wrong person)

Jarry that pizza is doin' too much. It look like a Lasagna with pizza crust. I can't :filenails:

Jarry that pizza is doin' too much. It look like a Lasagna with pizza crust. I can't :filenails:

LOL JOE, thats Chicago style, it has to do too much and be messy and heavy and.......god damn now I'm hungry as hell. LOL Yea Chicago style aint for everybody, like New York style, Im not a fan of really flat pizza, like I like it (sbarro specifically), but I aint goin outta my way to get any, wheres with the right Chicago style............I'll run across a high way to get some lol.

I like fish. It's easy and quick to cook and sooooooo goods for you. But nothing beats chicken!

I feel you on that, like Fish became my fave because of all the variety's and different tastes and textures and styles, but NOTHING compares to chicken cooked perfectly in any of it's forms. I will say tho I think for me Duck is tied with Chicken, because with all meats Im way more into dark meat, and duck is pretty much all dark meat and has a strong chicken taste and texture.

Plus I'll always give chicken that it's more filling than fish, cause with fish, unless I'm at a buffet, I'm always wanting more lol, and it seemingly takes alot to get me full, wheres with chicken, 2-3 pieces max, and I'm all good lol.

Fish and chicken tend to be my main choices, but I make exceptions sometimes for something pork-related. Depends on how it's prepared. And I loooooovvvveee spicy food, too. I break down for that. No lie. :lol:

YEHESS, I cut down on my pork nowdays, but I LOVE DA PIG, of my dad's 9 kids, I'm the only 1 that got his down south back woods taste in country food, cause I aint just talkin about ham, I do love pig feet, neckbones, ham hawks,chittlins & pig ears. (there is no part of the pig I havent tried & liked, I'm looking forward to trying Hog Head Cheese).

And tho I inherited my dads love for that kind of food, I didnt get my moms sides love for spicy food which is sad cause my great grandad was Indian & from the islands so its weird that almost all of my moms side can take it scorching hott and I cant even hang with medium most of the time lol.

I'm no big seafood eater. I can only tolerate and enjoy shrimp.

I love chicken though, pork, beef, of course.

And I gotta agree with JoeJoe about the pic of the Chicago style pizza lookin not too appetizing. I've had Chicago style pizza before and it's never looked like that.

• Upvote 1

I feel you on that, like Fish became my fave because of all the variety's and different tastes and textures and styles, but NOTHING compares to chicken cooked perfectly in any of it's forms. I will say tho I think for me Duck is tied with Chicken, because with all meats Im way more into dark meat, and duck is pretty much all dark meat and has a strong chicken taste and texture.

Plus I'll always give chicken that it's more filling than fish, cause with fish, unless I'm at a buffet, I'm always wanting more lol, and it seemingly takes alot to get me full, wheres with chicken, 2-3 pieces max, and I'm all good lol.

Yeah I totally agree with you! Though I don't eat duck :lol:. No one else in my family eats it so I never bother buying any to cook :tear:.

Fish is definitely not filling! It's so light lol. Chicken - ugh I'm fucking hungry now haha