Official Food Thread

jarrylf

Fish and chicken tend to be my main choices, but I make exceptions sometimes for something pork-related. Depends on how it's prepared. And I loooooovvvveee spicy food, too. I break down for that. No lie. :lol:

I feel like people who dont eat spicy food have no purpose in life. It is the best!

On the bone...gimme some Fried Chicken or some Hot Chicken Wangs!! :clapping:

I'm good either way. I guess I prefer off the bone a little more, though.

I can't decide. Like cheap I LOVE some chicken on the bone when it's fried. But I do prefer off the bone chicken! I HATE chicken on the bone in curries

I feel like people who dont eat spicy food have no purpose in life. It is the best!

LOL hey I cant help it, like for me spicy taste like.............burning, painfully. Got sensitive & strong tastebuds so it effects me in ways it wouldnt with most people. BUT there is a limit, I can hang with mild lol

I'm a sucker for some spicy ass buffalo wings with ranch sauce.

I'm trying to get into fish more. I have no idea how to cook it though

You should get into more Thai or Indian food. One bite and your mouth is on fire :excited: and it tastes soooo good :thumbup:

Yeah, it's tricky to get the hang of at first. But once you learn and find your own taste for it, you're all set. :D

Spicy food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I always laugh at people that can't handle spice. give me the hottest chilli pepper and I won't budge.

LOL well laugh all ya want, TRUST me with my family, I been gettin it all my life and I still got it yesterday lol.

Oh and I think I prefer off the bone, cause I really do hate to have to maneuver around bones of anything lol.

I DARE you to laugh at me <_<:filenails::lol:

:lol:! I honestly think people can get themselves used to it. I could never handle spicy food as a child which is insane as I'm asian but I built a tolerance to it as I grew older.

LOL well laugh all ya want, TRUST me with my family, I been gettin it all my life and I still got it yesterday lol.

Oh and I think I prefer off the bone, cause I really do hate to have to maneuver around bones of anything lol.

LOL!

lol yes that maneuvering is a bitch!

Ofcourse lol, it looks delisious. My fave Pizza is from a place called Pizza Papalis (which I think is only in Detroit, Chicago, & Ohio) and my fave Pizza is Chicago style seafood (the tomatoes and cheese and seafood are all FRESSSSSSSSSSH as can be, and it's thick cuts of shrimp & crab meat) and you HAVE to get it large, and just have that fucker in your fridge for like 2 days cause with me, when I have it 1 day, tomorrow, I'll be craving it lol.

:lol: Oh yes, I'll order large so I can save it for a few days. And the wait is about half an hour, but it's well-worth it.

that pizza look nasty as hell and like it got too much damn sause Andy :rolleyes:

You're the first I ever heard say that. :lol: It smells/tastes even better than it looks, but I like the "sloppy" style though.

I got 1 for you guys

popsicles vs. Ice Cream, what's your choice? GO

Mine is and always has been Ice cream, Im a FOOOL for some good Vanilla, or Cookies & Cream, or Butter Pecan, & they have a icecream with the chocolate chunks from Ice Cream sandwhiches. OH but my all time favorite is high quality Vanilla ice cream with like 2/4 real brownies crumbled up in there.............wooooo.

Ice cream is hard for me now tho, since after I turned 20 I got lactose intolerant, at least it's mild, so like I can still hang wit Dairy, but it has to be of medium to high quality, I cant do low quality dollar store/wallmart brand ice cream or milk lol (and thankfully Cheese is fine with me)

:lol:! I honestly think people can get themselves used to it. I could never handle spicy food as a child which is insane as I'm asian but I built a tolerance to it as I grew older.

LOL!

lol yes that maneuvering is a bitch!

I WISH, I speant years (ESPECIALLY my teen years) trying to get used to it, but it just kept tasting like fire, like I cant even taste the food or the spices that make it spicy, I taste hot, and I start sweating like crazy. this is as hott as I can go http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jMorT76X7KI/Ta9TWVT0c9I/AAAAAAAABQ8/3nisPNSxAf4/s1600/franks+red+hot.jpg and if you've never tried it, I can tell you it's pretty weak I mean it has a spicy edge/flavor, but it's really just a good sauce, but compared to most hot sauces it's ketchup.

I got 1 for you guys

pop cycles vs. Ice Cream, what's your choice? GO

Mine is and always has been Ice cream, Im a FOOOL for some good Vanilla, or Cookies & Cream, or Butter Pecan, & they have a icecream with the chocolate chunks from Ice Cream sandwhiches. OH but my all time favorite is high quality Vanilla ice cream with like 2/4 real brownies crumbled up in there.............wooooo.

Ice cream is hard for me now tho, since after I turned 20 I got lactose intolerant, at least it's mild, so like I can still hang wit Dairy, but it has to be of medium to high quality, I cant do low quality dollar store/wallmart brand ice cream or milk lol (and thankfully Cheese is fine with me)

Ice cream is my choice too (Wow I haven't had a popsicle in years lol). Cookies & Cream is one of my favorites too. Here, we have Dreyer's and I almost always order the Peanut Butter Cup flavor whenever I go there.

Ice cream is my choice too (Wow I haven't had a popsicle in years lol). Cookies & Cream is one of my favorites too. Here, we have Dreyer's and I almost always order the Peanut Butter Cup flavor whenever I go there.

OMG I HAVE to try that, I LOVE peanut butter cups, and I love icecream, so that should be a match made in heaven. Yea it's been a little while since I've had a popsicle too, but only like a few months. All my life I prefered Ice cream only cause I always felt like why get a popsicle when you can just get some cold juice? plus I always hated them melting on the sticks and down my fingers/hands, something I just never enjoy, unless Im craving 1 (which is rare).