Official Food Thread

jarrylf

I got 1 for you guys

popsicles vs. Ice Cream, what's your choice? GO

Mine is and always has been Ice cream, Im a FOOOL for some good Vanilla, or Cookies & Cream, or Butter Pecan, & they have a icecream with the chocolate chunks from Ice Cream sandwhiches. OH but my all time favorite is high quality Vanilla ice cream with like 2/4 real brownies crumbled up in there.............wooooo.

Ice cream is hard for me now tho, since after I turned 20 I got lactose intolerant, at least it's mild, so like I can still hang wit Dairy, but it has to be of medium to high quality, I cant do low quality dollar store/wallmart brand ice cream or milk lol (and thankfully Cheese is fine with me)

Ice Cream - hands down. Probably my main dessert addiction after Cheesecake.

Well since you've informed us on what foods you dont like, what foods do you like/love?:)

Sis, I could get all up in this thread and turn it all the way out like Usher did to Justin Bieber's 16 year old virgin asshole but I'm trying to live a healthy life now. ^_^ I am all about the chicken breast, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, Kashi cereal, french fries, pork ribs, spring rolls, ice cream, and all that shit. B) #getonit

I got 1 for you guys

popsicles vs. Ice Cream, what's your choice? GO

Haagen-Dazs and Cold Stone. B) Literally only buy Haagen-Dazs when it's on sale, but gurl we STOCK UP like Janhova's coming to visit. My favourite thing to get at Cold Stone is the Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip. 9qahI.png

Oh, and Chapman's banana-flavoured popsicles are my favourite.

• Upvote 2

My favorite ice cream! I remember always getting them after swimming in the pool. Good times. B)

Mine too! When I do eat/crave ice cream, this is what I go for.

I looooooooooooooove this sooo much. I can eat 3 boxes in a whole day. Sucks cause i've only seen them sold at Safeway in the boxes with they high priced asses so I always go there and buy 2 or 3 boxes at a time. That's about the only time I go in Safeway. Now to answer Jarry's question of ice cream vs popsicles it's Ice Cream for me and here's why. These flavors are good as hell!

51v75nqwZbL._SS280__1_.jpg510-113694.jpg

510-113698.jpg510-113764.jpg

510-113760.jpg

Spicy food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I always laugh at people that can't handle spice. give me the hottest chilli pepper and I won't budge.

have you ever eaten a ghost pepper?

I did once in a salsa and that shit kicked my ass

i had hiccups so bad i was gasping for air and then i started dry heaving

no sir aint doing that again! :lol:

Sis, I could get all up in this thread and turn it all the way out like Usher did to Justin Bieber's 16 year old virgin asshole but I'm trying to live a healthy life now. ^_^ I am all about the chicken breast, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, Kashi cereal, french fries, pork ribs, spring rolls, ice cream, and all that shit. B) #getonit

Haagen-Dazs and Cold Stone. B) Literally only buy Haagen-Dazs when it's on sale, but gurl we STOCK UP like Janhova's coming to visit. My favourite thing to get at Cold Stone is the Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip. 9qahI.png

Oh, and Chapman's banana-flavoured popsicles are my favourite.

Hey see, I LOVE iceberg lettuce and Kashi cereal and pork ribs, spring rolls & french fries :)

we on 3 pages in dis bitch? :mellow:

welllllll......I gotta Arby's roast cheddar burger wit...I say a...wit...double beef :whistle:

FUCK YEA, food is what we all have in common and is something I love and love to talk about so Ima keep this fucker alive as long as I can.

YESSS I LOVE Arby's, I havent been there in like 2 years, but I think what you got is my fave.

have you ever eaten a ghost pepper?

I did once in a salsa and that shit kicked my ass

i had hiccups so bad i was gasping for air and then i started dry heaving

no sir aint doing that again! :lol:

I actually havent! I shall seek them out and try it lol!!

If you dont love Strawberry Cheesecake and your NOT lactose intolerant or allergic to strawberries or dairy, you have no soul. :filenails:

Or you just havent found that right cheesecake with the right amount of strawberries.

Anybody ever have warm (from the oven) home made from SCRATCH cheesecake? My great-grandmothers is.......................to say amazing is truly an understatement.........that crust.....that fucking crust. I cant do ANY warm cheesecake but hers and my moms (I'm gettin dem recipes 1 day for damn sure).

Ch my uncle made fish for me a while ago and he said "Tepali fish is so strong". I've been looking for it ever since in every store and couldn't find it...just realised he meant tilapia :lol:!

I love Pangasius fish! It's like a catfish.

Us Brits love our Cod or Haddock with chips :D! I also love sea bass!!

stock-photo-1065156-fish-chips-and-mushy-peas.jpg