Nutrisystem Sales Boom....

According to Prevention Magazine, out now, Janet is bringing Nutrisystem big bucks:

Her work has paid off: Within 2 months of Jackson signing on as a spokeswoman, first-time orders were up by their highest percentage in 4 years.

Read more: http://www.preventio...e#ixzz1wXrOBvxN

Murder she wrote.... -_-

tumblr_m2htw2YZZk1qdnic8o1_500.gif

Actually profits for the first quarter were down 20% compared to the same time last year

And it seems highly unlikely that it will improve during the second quarter

The effect of the first time orders on their profit margin will only be noticeable, if at all during the second quarter

Actually profits for the first quarter were down 20% compared to the same time last year

The effect of the first time orders on their profit margin will only be noticeable, if at all during the second quarter

Game, make room on your throne. I think we have a new Debbie:

debbie.gif

• Upvote 2

#neaux1curr for profits...She brought people to Nutrisystem - job done.

333yijp.gif

• Upvote 1

lol i am not a debbie downer , I just dont go rejoicing about everything thats posted . Joe reddling the CEO of nutrisystem was let go because of low profits for the first quarter so its very important to the company . I Just stated facts .You would rather believe lies than accept the hard truth.

lol i am not a debbie downer , I just dont go rejoicing about everything thats posted . Joe reddling the CEO of nutrisystem was let go because of low profits for the first quarter so its very important to the company . I Just stated facts .You would rather believe lies than accept the hard truth.

the truth is... Janet has brought in 4x as many NEW customers... she did her job...

Nutrisystem has a hard time retaining customers... that's not Janet's fault.. that's the company's fault

there's no lies there