So some man just ate am student from Morgan State the other day...

King Baby

...And now I am walking around here with pepper spray, nun-chucks, and a pocket knife because bitches is crazy. >_<

Are people eating people around ya'll way too or is that just in Baltimore and Miami cause I need to move somewhere where people don't think having your roommate for lunch is sexy. :filenails:

<_<<_<<_<<_<

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/120601/man-eats-brain-heart-murdered-housemate-alexander-kinyua

The victim had been missing for four days when Alexander Kinyua's brother discovered two tins hidden under a blanket in the basement. They contained a human head and hands.

A Baltimore college student, Alexander Kinyua, has confessed to killing his housemate and eating parts of his brain and heart.

Kinyua, 21, has been charged with first-degree murder for the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, the Associated Press reported [5]. He is being held without bail.

Both men had been enrolled at Morgan State University and lived together with Kinyua's family in the suburb of Joppatowne, CBS Baltimore said [6].

More from GlobalPost: Police shoot naked man found eating another man's face [7]

According to charging documents posted by the Baltimore Sun [8], Agyei-Kodie had been missing for four days when, on Tuesday, Alexander Kinyua's brother Jarrod discovered two tins hidden under a blanket in the basement. They contained a human head and hands.

Alexander Kinyua told his brother that the remains were animal. After going to fetch their father, Jarrod returned to find the body parts gone and Alexander cleaning out the tins.

The family called police, who found the head and hands stashed in the house. Kinyua told them where to find the rest of the body: in a dumpster outside a nearby church.

He has admitted to killing Agyei-Kodie "by cutting him up with a knife," the charge sheet says, and further told detectives that he had eaten his victim's heart and portions of his brain.

Kinyua's confession was "matter-of-fact," a police spokeswoman told the Sun [9], and did not shed any light on his motive.

According to CBS, Kinyua was due to be expelled from university after beating a fellow student with a baseball bat days earlier. That student was left blind in one eye by the apparently random attack.

Agyei-Kodie, a Ghanaian national, was also dismissed from Morgan after receiving a conviction for a fourth-degree sex offense, harassment and stalking in 2008, the Sun reported.

College student Alexander Kinyua has been charged with murder after telling police he killed his housemate, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, and ate parts of his brain and heart.

Meta Keywords:

man eats brain, man eats heart, cannibal attack, Alexander Kinyua, Alex Kinyua, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, Joppatowne, Joppa, Baltimore, Maryland, Morgan State University, Baltimore cannibal, Maryland cannibal, cannibal, cannibal murder, Kujo Agyei Kodie

well on the news the other day it showed some homeless guy on drugs who was caught chewing on the face of another homeless man who was moaning in pain. They said the cops ordered the man to back off and he raised his head and growled at them with flesh in his mouth. They said it looked like something out of a horror movie. They ended up shooting the guy and the victim's face was unrecognizable. Here's the video of it from CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/05/28/new-details-miami-cannibalism.wsvn

What the hell? :mellow: Are humans regressing as a species? :mellow:

"And if we've come a long way, I suspect it sideways, further from our origin. No closer to our destination..." So, yes -_-

I've seen people who are legitimately convinced that there is a zombie outbreak and the guy in Miami was a government experiment. People just don't get that drugs and chemicals can have a ridiculous affect on your brain. Especially PCP. I've read so many crazy stories about people on it...google some stories, you'll find some great ones. There's one where this guy cut his own face off and fed it to his dog. Another story about a guy who ate his son's eye or something. The list goes on...

Barf.

"And if we've come a long way, I suspect it sideways, further from our origin. No closer to our destination..." So, yes -_-

I've seen people who are legitimately convinced that there is a zombie outbreak and the guy in Miami was a government experiment. People just don't get that drugs and chemicals can have a ridiculous affect on your brain. Especially PCP. I've read so many crazy stories about people on it...google some stories, you'll find some great ones. There's one where this guy cut his own face off and fed it to his dog. Another story about a guy who ate his son's eye or something. The list goes on...

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm not surprised to hear or read anything like that. Not anymore. So much progress(even though it pales to where we could be) falling to such a steep regression. Drugs, environment(and all consisting), groupthink, even the somewhat more basic like hunger and thirst, all these can contribute to warping an individual's mind and terribly. Especially when distorted themselves. It's just so much more painful to see it in regression than as a former state.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm not surprised to hear or read anything like that. Not anymore. So much progress(even though it pales to where we could be) falling to such a steep regression. Drugs, environment(and all consisting), groupthink, even the somewhat more basic like hunger and thirst, all these can contribute to warping an individual's mind and terribly. Especially when distorted themselves. It's just so much more painful to see it in regression than as a former state.

We've progressed past (some) issues we had as a people before, but we've developed all new ones along the way. THAT is not progress enough. It doesn't surprise me either. I read these stories and think to myself, "Meh. Just another day's news."

We've progressed past (some) issues we had as a people before, but we've developed all new ones along the way. THAT is not progress enough. It doesn't surprise me either. I read these stories and think to myself, "Meh. Just another day's news."

I know, and I agree. But it is in this that we should still hope and drive for better, even if some fall behind or some new problems come up. There is no reason to give up.