DID CHRIS AND DRAKE GET INTO A FIGHT????

Shawn1814

Fotki is acting a fucking fool..so it's back to photobucket.. :sigh:

i tossed her aside like kelly tosses errbody at the buffet to get to the ribs first. -_-

use imgur or i just add my gifs to a sub-blog on tumblr and get them from there. :shifty:

Ch no to photobucket...that site don't let me hotlink <_<! Imgur.com is better

-_-

Ch no to photobucket...that site don't let me hotlink <_<! Imgur.com is better

I'll try Miss Imgur.com..thanks.. :thumbup:

i tossed her aside like kelly tosses errbody at the buffet to get to the ribs first. -_-

use imgur or i just add my gifs to a sub-blog on tumblr and get them from there. :shifty:

-_-

:lmao::lmao: Yeah, I'm done with Miss Fotki.

Oh the contradiction of Shit Brown, LOL yea Drakes the bitch ass, bet he's never beat the shit outta his women, like a real man, right Chris :wink:

I gotta say I'm a little let down, I want black eyes, chipped tooth and some bruising. LOL I'm sorry but I just hate duches and I hate women beaters, and Chris Brown is very much both, and he got a real beat down with his name on it from someone out there waiting for him, and I'm waiting to watch and smile.

Why does Chris do this shit and then delete it afterwards? Your tea has already been clocked for all time fool :sigh: It's about time he started ignoring shit instead of making himself look like a dick all the time.

Because he beat Rihanna.

What the fuck does that have to do with this incident? Let me get this logic right-- because he hit Rihanna, he's to blame for Drake and his crew starting a club brawl? Yeah, doesn't make sense to me.

What the fuck does that have to do with this incident? Let me get this logic right-- because he hit Rihanna, he's to blame for Drake and his crew starting a club brawl? Yeah, doesn't make sense to me.

Um he didnt hit Rihanna, he punched her in the face repeatedly, chocked her, and bit her hands up, it's not even about what he did to Rihanna, it's that ANY piece of shit who does that to a women at all, deserves to be treated like shit, and deserves his ass being kicked and the labels women beater and bitch labeled with their name. And even without that, Chris has always been a arrogant fuckhead, who should've gotten punched in the face :coffee:

Because he put "throwing bottles like a girl" and folks are mentioning how he beat Rihanna. As far as the Drake thing, it's just a sad case of Aubrey trying to make Rihanna fall for him.

Um he didnt hit Rihanna, he punched her in the face repeatedly, chocked her, and bit her hands up, it's not even about what he did to Rihanna, it's that ANY piece of shit who does that to a women at all, deserves to be treated like shit, and deserves his ass being kicked and the labels women beater and bitch labeled with their name. And even without that, Chris has always been a arrogant fuckhead, who should've gotten punched in the face :coffee:

Because he put "throwing bottles like a girl" and folks are mentioning how he beat Rihanna. As far as the Drake thing, it's just a sad case of Aubrey trying to make Rihanna fall for him.

None of that still has to do with Chris being to blame for this incident. IF you don't like him, fine. In my opinion, Rihanna is over it so I don't see why you're so upset. She was the one that actually got her ass beat, so why are you the one holding the grudge?

• Upvote 1

None of that still has to do with Chris being to blame for this incident. IF you don't like him, fine. In my opinion, Rihanna is over it so I don't see why you're so upset. She was the one that actually got her ass beat, so why are you the one holding the grudge?

LOFL Who's "blaming" Chris for this incident? I'm saying he had it coming. LOFL Yea CB is the only women beater I dont like, please, yea thats like saying, the victim forgave the guy who raped her, why cant you? I dont care, if you do that punk bitch shit once, I'm labeling it on you for the rest of your life, you can do so many things to earn my respect, but you'll NEVER be a equal, thats all women beaters, murderers, and rapist (who knew what they were doing), sorry that's not ok with you, Im fine with it. I have a problem with women beaters, and thats all there is too it. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

LOFL Who's "blaming" Chris for this incident? I'm saying he had it coming. LOFL Yea CB is the only women beater I dont like, please, yea thats like saying, the victim forgave the guy who raped her, why cant you? I dont care, if you do that punk bitch shit once, I'm labeling it on you for the rest of your life, you can do so many things to earn my respect, but you'll NEVER be a equal, thats all women beaters, murderers, and rapist (who knew what they were doing), sorry that's not ok with you, Im fine with it. I have a problem with women beaters, and thats all there is too it. :coffee:

lol... You're hating on a man you don't even know. You act like Rihanna is your sister.

That's all fine and dandy, but I hope in life you never do anything that you will need forgiveness on and people constantly hold it to your charge years later. Forgiveness is a powerful thing.

lol... You're hating on a man you don't even know. You act like Rihanna is your sister.

That's all fine and dandy, but I hope in life you never do anything that you will need forgiveness on and people constantly hold it to your charge years later. Forgiveness is a powerful thing.

LOL sooooooooooooo I cant feel that way about murderers and rapist I dont know but I know what they did? I should not be defending women who get that treatment from a man who arent my sister? And I can promise you I'll never be a women beater, rapist, or pre-meditated murderer, sorry, Im better than that, and if someone does not forgive me for something I do that offends them, too bad, I'll expect that, I wont want anyone making excuses for me, I'm not going to bitch and cry about how others look at me when they're judging something stupid that I did or what my actions were that offended them, lol thats called being a grown man. Chris Brown has women beater attached to his name, if he raped her, he'd have that attached to his name, if he murdered her he'd have that attached to his name, and I dont play "that was so long ago, 3 yrs" please, the immaturaty shows no growth so it's not even a consideration. He earned that label.

• Upvote 2

LOL sooooooooooooo I cant feel that way about murderers and rapist I dont know but I know what they did? I should not be defending women who get that treatment from a man who arent my sister? And I can promise you I'll never be a women beater, rapist, or pre-meditated murderer, sorry, Im better than that, and if someone does not forgive me for something I do that offends them, too bad, I'll expect that, I wont want anyone making excuses for me, I'm not going to bitch and cry about how others look at me when they're judging something stupid that I did or what my actions were that offended them, lol thats called being a grown man. Chris Brown has women beater attached to his name, if he raped her, he'd have that attached to his name, if he murdered her he'd have that attached to his name, and I dont play "that was so long ago, 3 yrs" please, the immaturaty shows no growth so it's not even a consideration. He earned that label.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

LOL THANK YOU, I really cant take the Chris Brown defenders, not only was what he did a bitch ass childish piece of shit move, but the fact that her and his stans expect everybody to forget about it and think of him as the same "my shit dont stink" smiling duche as he was before, no, unacceptable. What keeps me giving him this treatment is, anyone who's not a stan, fan or supporter can so tell, he is the same asshole he's always been, like you cant bitch and cry about people still looking at you a certain way and but still act like a asshole.

LOL THANK YOU, I really cant take the Chris Brown defenders, not only was what he did a bitch ass childish piece of shit move, but the fact that her and his stans expect everybody to forget about it and think of him as the same "my shit dont stink" smiling duche as he was before, no, unacceptable. What keeps me giving him this treatment is, anyone who's not a stan, fan or supporter can so tell, he is the same asshole he's always been, like you cant bitch and cry about people still looking at you a certain way and but still act like a asshole.

exactly and i fuckin hate when people use that oh he's only 20- "however old he is" im like wtf there a whole bunch of stars that were his age in this business and didnt do half the stuff he did, he's a little arrogant punk who doesnt have to answer to anybody so he takes advantage of that instead of acting like a real 20 something year old man, im so sick of him he needs a real beat down this wasnt shit, he's not changing its been 3 years since that shit happened and u would think that would've humbled him and made him look in the mirror but not at all

exactly and i fuckin hate when people use that oh he's only 20- "however old he is" im like wtf there a whole bunch of stars that were his age in this business and didnt do half the stuff he did, he's a little arrogant punk who doesnt have to answer to anybody so he takes advantage of that instead of acting like a real 20 something year old man, im so sick of him he needs a real beat down this wasnt shit, he's not changing its been 3 years since that shit happened and u would think that would've humbled him and made him look in the mirror but not at all

You know what, right when he did it, I said theres 2 ways he can go with this, he can do his public apologies right away, to the public, to her, and then disapear for like a year or 2, and just show that he's really reflecting and really making some kind of effort. OR he can hide and not say ANYTHING until he releases something, which shows that he's not remorseful, and that he's only doing it, and only sorry because he got caught and he wants to be forgiven so his album will sell. I CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED that, I did, and I knew in the back of my mind I said, he's such a duche he'll probably go the 2nd route, and I was right. And I said when you do something like that (abuse, kill, or violate someone), I see that label on you forever, that dont mean I dont have to "hate" you, I dont have to even dislike you, but you'll still have that title, (just like when a alcoholic is a recovering alcoholic, or drug addict, you know what they're capable of), I have that title on people abusers, but with that title you can fight to make people forget it, or you can shove it in peoples faces, Chris has been shoving that he's a arrogant asshole in our faces pretty much since the incident.