The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

Yup! I'm upset my girl Rasheeda was hardly on the first episode.

I can see why Diamond backed out on the show because of Lil Scrappy's mama, ... YIKES! She crazy, but I like her.

Stevie J ain't shit for parading around his manly/rhianna looking side piece around mimi... and she stupid for not leaving him.

Yup! I'm upset my girl Rasheeda was hardly on the first episode.

I can see why Diamond backed out on the show because of Lil Scrappy's mama, ... YIKES! She crazy, but I like her.

Stevie J ain't shit for parading around his manly/rhianna looking side piece around mimi... and she stupid for not leaving him.

what a fucking asshole he is and so is his gf for putting up with his mess.smh

but the show looks to be good so far! :clapping:

and lil scrappy should be called lil fatty now! :filenails::lmao:

did u see he is going to try to beat stevie's ass :lmao: :lmao: stevie looks scared as shit!

The first and last episode i watch....ever. :mellow: Those hoes gals actually made me MISS Chrissy and her delusional antics. :sigh:

That Josephine or whatever.....the one that name starts with a J: That's a MAN. #PeriodPointBlank. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:thumbup: :thumbup: i need proof that's a woman and why does she talk like that??? :lmao:

Joseline is a man Sandra Rose got an inside tip from someone who went to high school with her when her name was Joe.

And that YouTube blogger Funky Dineva said that Joseline used to hang around the ATL gay clubs when she was still a man.

Also on YouTube there's a video of a reporter asking the cast if one of them is a man and Joseline is the only one to get defensive. A hit dog will holler..

Am i da only that thouse i was looking at Rihanna everytime I seen Joseline ..not to mention the accent! :lol: but she's a BADDDDDD BITCH! I cant front on her ....she's just BANGING!!!!!! I was drooling....she's already the main one I'm checkin for.

Lil Scrappy's Mama?!?!?!?!? OMG ...she is SOMETHING ELSE!!! She scares me and makes me laugh at the same time.

Speaking of Scrappy...he aint lookin to bad...he done got all thick and muscular n shit. :ph34r: I never paid attention to him during his short lived career but he aint half bad (if thats the kinda kats u into).

And dead @ Scarppy's girlfriend talking about " ..I was with he before he became a HOUSEHOLD name" ..i instantly thought ..and Bitch, he STILL aint no household name. :mellow::lmao:

I just wish ppl would choose their words more carefully.

Joseline-Hernandez.jpg

Thirsty much?

Love & Hip-Hop ATL’s Joseline Hernandez is fed up with people asking her if she’s really a man on twitter since the debut of the shows first episode.

The former stripper and LHHATL’s resident villain has been rightfully receiving major digs and jokes thrown her way for the past 24 hours. On last nights episode Joseline was rocking extremely heavy make-up and elaborate costume-y outfits, and her personality on the show didn’t exactly make people like her either.

After Love & Hip-Hop aired last night, Brooklyn rapper Maino took a couple of shots at Joseline and her boo/manager Stevie J via twitter, saying:

“Stevie J artist/girlfriend is really a dude. Foreal! I remember him jail. Lol”.

Ouch…

He added, “Man that’s a nigga straight up!!! Then been said Stevie J was a Butt Boy! Lol”

Welp, Maino just said what everybody was thinking…. After trying to defend herself on twitter allll night and cussing a few of her followers out today, Joseline decided to tweet a photo of her totally nude to prove that she is indeed a woman. Joseline wrote, “B*tches I’m 100% women. F*ck tall eat my p*ssy”.

Click HERE to see the photo ( obviously its NSFW)

This obviously wasn’t a big deal for to do since she used to be a stripper, but I just know this is gonna cause more jokes to be thrown her way. Girl, get used to it….

2 0 Rate This

http://www.allwesteverything.com/2012/06/love-hip-hops-joseline-hernandez-tweets-nude-photo-of-herself-to-prove-shes-not-a-man/

There's a link to the nude photo at the site.... if you wanna see it. :unsure:

A nude photo? How is that proving anything..it could have been AFTER the operation. :blink: I mean ...there's other kind of ways to prove that you've always been ALL woman. Old photos,perhaps ..hello. :blink: She could diffuse this shit alot sooner if she'd use her head.

pun intended. :shifty:

[oseline is a man Sandra Rose got an inside tip from someone who went to high school with her when her name was Joe.

And that YouTube blogger Funky Dineva said that Joseline used to hang around the ATL gay clubs when she was still a man.

Also on YouTube there's a video of a reporter asking the cast if one of them is a man and Joseline is the only one to get defensive. A hit dog will holler..

Don't <_< Anyway nope I haven't seen the show and didn't even know about it lol

Mimi is the dumbest bitch on the show..

Did yall see the nude pic of Stevie J?It was rumored that he fucked around with men a long time ago and that probably would explain why he's with that manly chick..

Just seen the photo...I see he's got a nice piece. looks like he leaked it himself,probably to help with promo. He's still kinda sexy but he was wayyyyy more sexier back when he was with Eve.

Just seen the photo...I see he's got a nice piece. looks like he leaked it himself,probably to help with promo. He's still kinda sexy but he was wayyyyy more sexier back when he was with Eve.

He leaked that pic for the gays.. :filenails:

The manly looking chick looks like she can fight.. She punk'd the shit out of Mimi.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mimi is the dumbest bitch on the show..

Did yall see the nude pic of Stevie J?

It was rumored that he fucked around with men a long time ago and that probably would explain why he's with that manly chick..

sexuality is so fluid now, don't ya just love it :shifty:

Oh shit she pregnant by Stevie J! :o and then Stevie gonna call Scrappy's girl a bitch. Scrappy gon' get on that ass!!! :excited:

WOW!! I haven't been able to watch last night's episode yet, but that's crazy.

Does anybody know if as of right now Mimi is still with him? Is Jocelyn still pregnant? So she wasn't born a man? :unsure: