P!NK Announces New Single

That bitch died years ago and wont ever be resurrected. :asham: It would be foolish anyway considering "r&b" isnt really "in" right now. I mean she's already irrelevant ..lets not completely send her to her grave. :umm:

if she was "irrelevant" then how did she score 2 top 2s on her Greatest Hits album :umm: not to mention it sold 3 million without a blink of an eye :coffee:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

if she was "irrelevant" then how did she score 2 top 2s on her Greatest Hits album :umm: not to mention it sold 3 million without a blink of an eye :coffee:

game why do you always bring up her greatest hits album when you're defending her?? can you please stan for another album

and how much did it sell in THE STATES?

Based off what you've said before (in so many words)...if it aint flying off the shelves in America..then they're irrelevant IN AMERICA.

1) it's a greatest hits :umm: GH's aren't suppose to fly off the shelves.. name a greatest hits album that flew off the shelves that was made by a late-90s/early-00s artists...

2) it sold 900k in the US

3) P!NK has went platinum (or more) in the US on all 5 studio albums, including her worst album Try This... spanning over ten years... find me another artist with that consistency that was established in the new era... i'll wait. :coffee:

• Upvote 1