Anybody else still drunk from New Years or am I all alone?

King Baby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one's interested in knowing you or you're real name.... mad? :excited:

upset?

you tried to come for me but just like ur janet mega mix it failed :coffee:

bcuz unlike most I get enough hugs @home :excited: and that's tru tea

upset?

you tried to come for me but just like ur janet mega mix it failed :coffee:

bcuz unlike most I get enough hugs @home :excited: and that's tru tea

2i6jbqp.png

:coffee: The megamix has 662 downloads without an ounce of new janet material. The janet community worships me :blush:

And I'm sure your tea has lots of suga I bet? *snaps 3 times*

:P:lol:

Nobody worships you. :rolleyes:

Unlike me...I'm loved. :blush:

And post a link to the Final Effrem Addams Megamix :rolleyes: ...please :blush:

You feel that way because you've fallen from grace :sigh:

The love you recieve is superficial. The love I recieve is unconditional :blush:

I knew you would come around eventually :blush:http://www.zshare.net/audio/57857105835de633/

This was the mix that made me a RWY Tour Youtube Winner :excited:

You feel that way because you've fallen from grace :sigh:

The love you recieve is superficial. The love I recieve is unconditional :blush:

I knew you would come around eventually :blush:http://www.zshare.net/audio/57857105835de633/

This was the mix that made me a RWY Tour Youtube Winner :excited:

I haven't fallen from grace, I'm the most beloved forum member, remember :blush:

The Janet stans LOVE my Janet vids, and flock to my channel whenever I upload a new one. :wave: Mad? :yep:

A RWU tour winner? How so? I made a fucking RWY tour promo and didn't receive shit! <_<

And thanks for the link....bitch :rolleyes: I can say that now that you've already posted the link :excited: lol

please you prob downloaded it all those times yourself when the kids see you and your download link coming they gag

and how much sugar did u have when that guy bagged ur number?i bet you'll have even more once he comes to visit (how YALL doin?) :shifty:

please you prob downloaded it all those times yourself when the kids see you and your download link coming they gag

and how much sugar did u have when that guy bagged ur number?i bet you'll have even more once he comes to visit (how YALL doin?) :shifty:

You're giving Janet Xoner's way too much credit :lol:

This is why I can never tell yall anything..... Yall are always turning it into one of your fantasies :sigh: and he better not call me :angry::umm:

I haven't fallen from grace, I'm the most beloved forum member, remember :blush:

The Janet stans LOVE my Janet vids, and flock to my channel whenever I upload a new one. :wave: Mad? :yep:

A RWU tour winner? How so? I made a fucking RWY tour promo and didn't receive shit! <_<

And thanks for the link....bitch :rolleyes: I can say that now that you've already posted the link :excited: lol

Oh I remember..... 3 sec.... 2 sec... 1.... and now ive forgotten :coffee:

U didn't miss anything, they were nosebleed seats :sigh: I still ended up purchasing better tickets

Your welcome..... whore :rolleyes: I can say that now that you're already downloading it :excited::lol:

Oh I remember..... 3 sec.... 2 sec... 1.... and now ive forgotten :coffee:

U didn't miss anything, they were nosebleed seats :sigh: I still ended up purchasing better tickets

Your welcome..... whore :rolleyes: I can say that now that you're already downloading it :excited::lol:

You can't forget my ICONIC and LEGENDARY status. No matter how hard you try. ^_^

I still should have received something. <_< Did anybody else win tickets beside you? :unsure:

I'm not a random man slut ike yourself :coffee: ...and hurry up and reupload that fucking link. :umm:

Archived