Look at my Mikey

SloLove

lol i said she was on coke, and she coulda worn an actual costume

Lol for real :lol:! I loved the Egyptian set at the start though - it felt like it was going somewhere but it was a bit of a let down towards the end. Not her strongest moment tbh.

Lol for real :lol:! I loved the Egyptian set at the start though - it felt like it was going somewhere but it was a bit of a let down towards the end. Not her strongest moment tbh.

i mean hey she still functioned lol but yea i loved the egyptian set it looked better than that shit madonna had at the superbowl, i mean she didnt sound terrible but it did seem like she was kinda doing it as if she was rehearsing and not actually performing, im glad she gives her best performances in the U.S. lol sorry

p.s. how have u been with everything?

i mean hey she still functioned lol but yea i loved the egyptian set it looked better than that shit madonna had at the superbowl, i mean she didnt sound terrible but it did seem like she was kinda doing it as if she was rehearsing and not actually performing, im glad she gives her best performances in the U.S. lol sorry

p.s. how have u been with everything?

lol I deffo agree! Though her performance with Drake at the Brits >>>>> I just loved that...when Drake and her grinded on each other etc lol.

I'm doing well today...todays the first day since where everything feels "normal". Yesterday was awful though. I'm just going to take each day as it comes...I'll be ok though :D! Thanks for asking...that's real sweet of you

lol I deffo agree! Though her performance with Drake at the Brits >>>>> I just loved that...when Drake and her grinded on each other etc lol.

I'm doing well today...todays the first day since where everything feels "normal". Yesterday was awful though. I'm just going to take each day as it comes...I'll be ok though :D! Thanks for asking...that's real sweet of you

hmmm i gotta check that performance out, dont think i've seen it, oh ok they must've done what's my name, haha

but thats good, yeah i hear you, i don't think time heals all wounds, but it just aids you in having the ability to function with them. yeah you'll have your days, but you're strong anyways idk a lot of people that would pour their heart out on youtube for EVERYONE to see, talk about vulnerability, the strongest people are the most vulnerable because when you open yourself up like that there's always a 50/50 chance that you will get hurt, and you can't have fear of being hurt annd still be vulnerable so i give you your props man

hmmm i gotta check that performance out, dont think i've seen it, oh ok they must've done what's my name, haha

but thats good, yeah i hear you, i don't think time heals all wounds, but it just aids you in having the ability to function with them. yeah you'll have your days, but you're strong anyways idk a lot of people that would pour their heart out on youtube for EVERYONE to see, talk about vulnerability, the strongest people are the most vulnerable because when you open yourself up like that there's always a 50/50 chance that you will get hurt, and you can't have fear of being hurt annd still be vulnerable so i give you your props man

Oh the one I was on about was the Grammys :asham:! The Brits one was great too though. This one:

Yeah I definitely agree with you. I think I needed to do that video...I needed to strip myself so that I could clothe myself with better clothes. Sometimes it's important to do just that. Music has helped me a lot though - Rihanna, Alicia and off course Janet are all helping me through this. Thats why I love music so much - it truly has "healing properties"

How dare you?!?! Wait til I see you

I wasn't implying anything, it was just a question. :D

hey we all had our slutty days, dont point the finger so easily im sure u arent a saint lol

I'm sure he's a saint in some way, shape, or form.

*takes halo off and polish it* now say what now?

You shouldn't have to use bleach.